I messed up and I need help :(

After the 20th try of the boat I've inserted a cheat to use cars on water, I dumbly saved the game on another slot. I went back to a previous save, before the Checkpoint Charlie mission, before I inputed the cheat, Is my save game corrupted? do I have to restart from the beginning because of this bullshit I did, or I can safely achieve 100% in the save game that was PREVIOUS me input the cheat? 

When I load the previous file cars do not go on water anymore, but I really can't understand if the save corrupted files also backwards or just the one I saved after in a different slot is corrupted.

Edited by Sk1pper_Oz

Provided you went back to an earlier save before where you entered the cheat and then went from there, you should be fine. It won't apply the cheat/penalty to an older save.

Besides, some cheats are fine to use and others give a small penalty to the criminal score. Given that the score needed for the trophy is 1,000,000 and the highest penalty is -1000, it's not the biggest hit. Just means a bit more grinding.

Ironically, the best way to increase that criminal score to the highest amount is to use cheats.

Edit: Just redownloaded the game and entered the cheat. Doesn't drop the criminal score rating so you're good either way.

Edited by AgentSmiz
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

Provided you went back to an earlier save before where you entered the cheat and then went from there, you should be fine. It won't apply the cheat/penalty to an older save.

Besides, some cheats are fine to use and others give a small penalty to the criminal score. Given that the score needed for the trophy is 1,000,000 and the highest penalty is -1000, it's not the biggest hit. Just means a bit more grinding.

Ironically, the best way to increase that criminal score to the highest amount is to use cheats.

Edit: Just redownloaded the game and entered the cheat. Doesn't drop the criminal score rating so you're good either way.

I’ve obtained Take the Cannoli already. I did that first thing when i started the game. So my criminal rating isn’t a problem at all.

What i’m worried for is just 100%.
I’m kinda scared of doing all the stuff that i still have to do and find out in the very end that the 100% trophy is not popping :(

Edited by Sk1pper_Oz