Demons poor excuse of a checklist...

I know @The Devils Reaper aka Demon--Prototype did Surgeon Simulator with every operation to A++ according to what he said regarding difficult trophies he earned, so he definitely has the skills to reach 1000 ultra rares.

Insane. 1000 Ultra Rares is nothing to sneeze at. Mad respect to anybody on this website who has accomplished this milestone.

• Like 3

On 17/05/2021 at 4:07 PM, adam1984123 said:

Those sessions are some of the most enjoyable moments I've had on the Ps4. So many memories, and I'm sure more to come. 

Can always help you get to 80% by completing stuff like... Dying light? Blood boring? 1f602.png And there is many many more. Anyway, let's not hijack D's thread. He has the wolf 2 plat - that makes me jealous! 1f44d.png 

How can you be jealous when you got the old 'tip of the hat' from the man himself. I may have his respect but the hats never been tipped my way...

11 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

The completion is pretty wild, I looked it up & the earliest archive had me at a whopping 39% completion. You fellas are a good bad influence I guess. In many ways I reckon it would be more motivating for the VR stuff if someone I had contempt for was at the top. No rush to swap positions there & it's just as well after yesterday's faux pas of playing those two additional hours of brain beats without realising the plat had popped. One last thing I've gotta throw in an omake section to this reply. Here is the turbo controller that left Mamoru Red Raw after it was done with him. I never would have thought years ago that dusty decrepit POS controller purchased on a whim would end up being so useful:

Agree completely & looking forward to more as well! I've been thinking about duping bolter livers lately & we could stand to boost those Resogun levels a bit but yeah I'll stop with the highjacking now haha. Speaking of Mein Leben & the persons of interest noted in the thread in relation to this, I noticed a certain someone has started it while a certain someone else has not. Quite interesting that :)  

A 40% increase when you've played nearly a thousand games is just ridiculous... Nice work mate! As for that controller... ?

There's no hijacking here, everything goes in this thread.

9 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I know @The Devils Reaper aka Demon--Prototype did Surgeon Simulator with every operation to A++ according to what he said regarding difficult trophies he earned, so he definitely has the skills to reach 1000 ultra rares.

Insane. 1000 Ultra Rares is nothing to sneeze at. Mad respect to anybody on this website who has accomplished this milestone.

Spaz, I've grown to love you like a brother, and our Surgeon Simulator bonding moments are always welcome, but you're killing me with Wolfenstein 2 man. Since your latest announcement that you'll be starting it much sooner than anticipated, I've been at the edge of my seat. Any news on when the battle will commence?

Even old mate @Stephanie Dola brought out the big guns ?

I'm sure we all remember the beautiful little conversation we had in the status update ?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

Spaz, I've grown to love you like a brother, and our Surgeon Simulator bonding moments are always welcome, but you're killing me with Wolfenstein 2 man. Since your latest announcement that you'll be starting it much sooner than anticipated, I've been at the edge of my seat. Any news on when the battle will commence?

Even old mate @Stephanie Dola brought out the big guns 1f4aa.png

I'm sure we all remember the beautiful little conversation we had in the status update 1f605.png

By soon I mean in the next month or two. I'll be doing all the DLC before I tackle Mein Leben in the base game.

It's going to be a rough journey.

• Like 2

Some nice and ambitious goals you’ve set for yourself. Also nice choice of games and series, some of them are quite time consuming and some of them have a few ultra rares and challenges, I guess a bit of everything. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress. 

• Like 1

On 17/05/2021 at 3:57 AM, DrunkenEngineer said:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided got the raw end of the stick by Square Enix.  It was intended to be the middle entry in a trilogy and never got a follow up because it didn't live up to very unrealistic sales figures.

I adore the modern Deus Ex games, and this review might nudge more back to cleaning up my Mankind Divided trophy list.  It's a pretty daunting one that I've played also on Steam, but not to 100%.

Did they ever release Human Revolution on PS4?  If not, that game is better in many many ways than MD, and would be worth checking out if you ever have access to it.

Wow, I had no idea it was supposed to be a trilogy. No, unfortunately, they never remastered it. I would've been happy with just a direct port tbh, looks really good.

15 hours ago, Don_carlito94 said:

Some nice and ambitious goals you’ve set for yourself. Also nice choice of games and series, some of them are quite time consuming and some of them have a few ultra rares and challenges, I guess a bit of everything. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress. 

Thanks mate. Yeah I don't think there's a genre I haven't tried, I just like playing everything. You've done some brutal games yourself, you some type of racing legend? I don't know anyone that has the Assetto Corsa plat... Crazy!

On 19/05/2021 at 11:14 AM, AJ_Radio said:

By soon I mean in the next month or two. I'll be doing all the DLC before I tackle Mein Leben in the base game.

It's going to be a rough journey.

Make sure to leave Gunslinger Joe last. Its Mein Leben run is far more difficult than the other 2 DLC's. On par with the main game, so definitely warm-up on the other 2 first.

Spaz... @adam1984123 @Drag-On-Detritus and I are wondering if you would join us for some co-op action on Borderlands 3 at some point down the line? 

We're willing to pick up the game for you as well if money is an issue. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

Spaz... @adam1984123 @Drag-On-Detritus and I are wondering if you would join us for some co-op action on Borderlands 3 at some point down the line? 

Oh, I thought we were doing this one with @AARCT1C now that he doesn't care about the leaderboards. The revised group sounds good though no issues in that regard.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

Make sure to leave Gunslinger Joe last. Its Mein Leben run is far more difficult than the other 2 DLC's. On par with the main game, so definitely warm-up on the other 2 first.

I got no interest at all in Borderlands. Especially since I feel it wouldn't be right for me to jump on Borderlands 3 without jumping into Borderlands 1 or Borderlands 2 first.

23 hours ago, GoldTrophyBoy said:

Snip

Troll? lol

15 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Oh, I thought we were doing this one with @AARCT1C now that he doesn't care about the leaderboards. The revised group sounds good though no issues in that regard.

If only our beloved @AARCT1C would return. Matty, I promise to not bring up Trials Fusion if you do...

6 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I got no interest at all in Borderlands. Especially since I feel it wouldn't be right for me to jump on Borderlands 3 without jumping into Borderlands 1 or Borderlands 2 first.

That's fair enough, you're welcome anyway!

What about GTA V though? Imagine the respectability that would come with that 100%...

• Like 1

On 21.5.2021 at 4:56 PM, The Devils Reaper said:

Thanks mate. Yeah I don't think there's a genre I haven't tried, I just like playing everything. You've done some brutal games yourself, you some type of racing legend? I don't know anyone that has the Assetto Corsa plat... Crazy!

Not at all mate, I was just too stubborn to give up ? but thanks! 

Just curious, I noticed that you’ve listed all the Crash games except Crash 4, was there a reason why you left it out or would it not add up with the number of games you had planned? Regardless, I like that you are going for series, as I mentioned before - some great games you have planned, some that I might play in the future myself ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

What about GTA V though? Imagine the respectability that would come with that 100%...

If AJ_Radio isn't interested, and you are looking for others, I just started my GTAO journey and would love to help ya'll get the 100% :)

Sorry to hijack, and mad respect to your progress!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Don_carlito94 said:

Not at all mate, I was just too stubborn to give up 1f605.png but thanks! 

Just curious, I noticed that you’ve listed all the Crash games except Crash 4, was there a reason why you left it out or would it not add up with the number of games you had planned? Regardless, I like that you are going for series, as I mentioned before - some great games you have planned, some that I might play in the future myself 1f44d.png 

Wow.. So good to hear a modest gamer get through an insanely challenging plat by their perseverance alone, well done! It may take us a long time, but we always pull it off in the end lol

I only left out Crash 4 because I wanted to save a crash bandicoot game in the backlog in case we don't get another one. That's basically how I play all my games, starting with the older stuff, and saving the best for last type thing. I see you're currently on WRC 7, the grind is horrendous... 

12 hours ago, DrunkenEngineer said:

If AJ_Radio isn't interested, and you are looking for others, I just started my GTAO journey and would love to help ya'll get the 100% :)

Sorry to hijack, and mad respect to your progress!

Thanks mate, and there's no hijacking here, anything goes in this thread!

More than happy to do it together!  We're almost positive Spaz will make up another excuse anyway lol 

• Like 2

On 5/22/2021 at 11:21 PM, The Devils Reaper said:

Thanks mate, and there's no hijacking here, anything goes in this thread!

More than happy to do it together!  We're almost positive Spaz will make up another excuse anyway lol 

That would be awesome!  Any thoughts on when you might be tackling that project?  I don't see GTA5 on your list of games to finish up in the OP.

12 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

Lmao... I actually wanted to do a massive spiel on it cause I love all the Tolkien/LoTR stuff, but it seems my writeups are also warning point magnets 1f605.png

May as well throw this is in while I'm here.

L3af530.png

MotoGP 19

:platinum: Plat #843

Enjoyment 7/10

Difficulty 6/10

Pro Season was a very welcomed addition to the endless re-cycle of these moto racing sims. I'd still prefer Isle of Man TT over this any day, but it's by far the best MotoGP in the series so I highly recommend it! 

4 down, 26 to go...

Damn that sucks about the warning writeups, I can imagine what this one might have contained come to think of it. I'm a big fan of those Tolkien books as well. When the movies came out I thought they were alright but ended up nit-picking & being a bit of a bitch about stuff that didn't make the films. I'd be absolutely terrible in that regard when it comes to a game but IIRC that one was a bit of an alright hack n slash so maybe not. Lucky for me in this case you know my antagonism leans towards the light-hearted side. I definitely had a few drinks yesterday... 

Nice going on the Biking as well btw! Since I live in QLD it's a bit dangerous to be talking about Motorbikes so hopefully no one calls crimestoppers on me, I can't afford the loss of green that'd come with a raid.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, The Devils Reaper said:

Lmao... I actually wanted to do a massive spiel on it cause I love all the Tolkien/LoTR stuff, but it seems my writeups are also warning point magnets 1f605.png

Crikey - what happened?

I feel like I've been on the site forever, and have been in more online squabbles than I can count, but never actually drawn any warning points (so far ?)

• Like 1

nice project. 1000 ultra rare is alo a goal i work towards but atm i am working on getting my completion up. due to my profiles beeing created when i was 13 there is some stuff thats unobtainable buy now and i for very long time just didnt have any hesitation to start a game just to try it. so there is also a bunch of games that i simply really dont wonna play in my profile^^
anyway i would like to get my completion to about 95%/ my unearned trophies below 3000. i will reconsider then if i wonna go below 2000^^

but mostly i try to stress myself less about trophies and get as much joy out of this as possible. 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 9:31 AM, The Devils Reaper said:

L6a52c8.png

Bioshock 2 Remastered

:platinum: Plat #845

Enjoyment 7/10

Difficulty 3/10

While I may not have enjoyed this as much as the original, it was still a good sequel. This series is on another level when it comes to storytelling, really looking forward to Infinite.

@HoorayForTyler After going through it myself, I must say your completion time of 4h 39m is just mind-blowing shit mate... Like world record stuff, not just "psnp fastest achiever"

Congratulations on the 100%! ?? And I totally agree with you when you say it was a good sequel, it just didn’t have the same flare as the original. First game will always be the best imo. I’m hoping you enjoy Infinite and I’ll be checking back when you right your review. 

As far as my time goes, it took some practice to create a route for the game and get the time that low, but my obsession with the series also contributed to the time as well haha. Like any other games I speed run, practice and patience helps a ton!

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 2

I'm always curious when I see profiles like that but is there any genre or game which you will never start (because of the length or difficulty)?  And which game have you the most trouble for getting the platinum.

Nice journey and keep up the great work! You will definitely get the 100 URs!

• Like 1