hittheroadbucky

Tracking Stunt Jumps

5 posts in this topic

I followed a video guide for hitting all 50 stunt jumps, but when I got to the final one I was only at 49. Is there anyway to track stunt jumps (through social club or in game) to see which one has glitched on me? The thought of having to redo the entire list is soul destroying 😂

Im sorry, but there is no way of tracking. The best advice for people about to do it, is to follow a video guide (like you did), and make SURE that it says "stunt jump" cleared every single time, before moving on. It CAN be a bish with wanting you to land it a specific way.

If i was you, i would do something else, and come back later to the stunt jumps :o 

hopefully you will get lucky and it will be one of the first jumps in the video

Thank you, I thought I’d need to redo them but I live in hope 😂

I’ve gone back and got my missing jump now, it was 15 in the video I was using so thankfully not as painful as it could have been 😂

10 hours ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Thank you, I thought I’d need to redo them but I live in hope 1f602.png

I’ve gone back and got my missing jump now, it was 15 in the video I was using so thankfully not as painful as it could have been 1f602.png

Good job mate. =)

For those that are going to get this. Make sure the "Stunt Jump Completed" is displayed on your screen when you landed. And keep track on the counter manually, or you will be ending to retry the whole list again.