Bos10George

This game needs more love

3 posts in this topic

On 15/05/2021 at 7:09 PM, Bos10George said:

I already had the Stardew platinum and would have done it again, but unfortunately there is no stack. I was yearning for a good harvest moon style farm sim to earn trophies in. I found this and it is EXACTLY what I needed. The intro is a little long and I know nothing about Doraemon, outside of that it is a solid farm sim. At this moment it is only $12.49 when it's normally $46! The list is simple, the game is fun, it really is a no-brainer if you want something more like Stardew Valley or the original Harvest Moon.

There is no partner romancing, marriage, or having kids since the protagonist is a child from a Japanese kids manga. However, talking and gifting to increase relationships is a big part of advancing the story to gain useful gadgets and ultimately beat the game. You still have the typical day to day of growing crops, taking care of livestock and pets, fishing, mining, upgrading your farm, festivals, all while managing your stamina and the clock. It's a good and (currently) cheap option if you enjoy this genre. 

I've only been playing this for a couple of hours, but I can certainly agree with this. I scooped a physical copy for just £8.95 and I am loving it so far. A very relaxed game, just what I need when I need time off from the Life Is Strange series (as I'm replaying them on Xbox)

I started it last night and after 58 minutes of "intro", I said under my breath "can I play the game yet?" ... I hope after that initial tutorial stage, it becomes enjoyable but for now, it is treating me like I have a brain tumor.