Master and commander points needed

This guide from vanilla ME3 should still be valid for LE:ME3 and lists all possible war assets: https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/11187-mass-effect-3-war-assets-guide-every-asset-that-adds-to-your-military-strength

And also keep in mind: In the Legendary Edition, War Assets are no longer affected by any sort of Galactic Readiness system influenced outside of Mass Effect 3's campaign, thus Galactic Readiness is now always at 100%, meaning the Effective Military Strength of all War Assets are always at their highest strength (Source).

On 12/6/2021 at 7:00 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

For me i just completed Saboteur trophy and sitting on 5409 points then spoke to Hackett and the trophy popped, I used my same character through all 3 games.

I also used the same character in all three MEs, I got to 5500, but if I go to the terminal I can't talk to anyone.

Edit: I unlocked the trophy at 6991.

Edited by kiseiju68

At this point I have to believe the majority war assets is either buggy on how many points it requires, or there’s some other unknown factor that changes the necessary number for each playthrough. I’m currently at just under 6,000 points after finishing Thessia, and I’ve done all DLC and every side mission available to me to this point. Some say it pops around 4K, others 5k, etc. So who knows?  

4 hours ago, OldManLinderman said:

At this point I have to believe the majority war assets is either buggy on how many points it requires, or there’s some other unknown factor that changes the necessary number for each playthrough. I’m currently at just under 6,000 points after finishing Thessia, and I’ve done all DLC and every side mission available to me to this point. Some say it pops around 4K, others 5k, etc. So who knows?  

I'm curious, for me, my 6,200 points filled the bar about 80% of the way. How filled up is your bar for war assets?

Edit: My bar is completely full now at 7,600 - I suspect it was filled at 7,500. 80% of that 6,000 at which point the trophy unlocked, just speculation on my part.

Edited by da-Noob123

On 6/23/2021 at 10:05 PM, da-Noob123 said:

I'm curious, for me, my 6,200 points filled the bar about 80% of the way. How filled up is your bar for war assets?

Edit: My bar is completely full now at 7,600 - I suspect it was filled at 7,500. 80% of that 6,000 at which point the trophy unlocked, just speculation on my part.

I think the issue isn’t the points as much as the fact that for some it’s popping early. The intended point for the trophy to pop - provided conditions are met - is when you initiate the Cerberus headquarters mission. Once I did that it popped for me. Some say they have it pop after Rannoch or Thessia, and I don’t think it’s meant to, which is where the confusion is coming in. Best case is make a save before going to Cerberus for the point of no return and if it doesn’t pop shortly into it, revert to the save and do more side stuff if available. 

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...