1st place bug

Boorish

In the latest version of the game, when playing in squad mode, if you intentionally eliminate yourself as soon as the slime climb or slime scrapper round starts, you get the "1st place" badge at the end of the round. Not sure if this counts towards the 1st place you need for the "Track Star" trophy, would be interesting if it did. Did anyone else notice this?

• Like 1

Yes, I noticed this. But I do not get the first place badge every time. Does anyone know how to make it consistent? 

I can confirm that this counts towards Track Star. I had 4 legitimate wins, then my 5th was the bug. And the trophy popped.

Edited by a3069namebke
  • Like 2

Can confirm as I just popped the plat, this method works (for now). I only tried it on Slimescraper personally, but it does count. You also get the gold medal for said level as well, so a little extra kudos and XP to go along with it. The trophy didn't pop until the round was over though.

5 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

Can confirm as I just popped the plat, this method works (for now). I only tried it on Slimescraper personally, but it does count. You also get the gold medal for said level as well, so a little extra kudos and XP to go along with it. The trophy didn't pop until the round was over though.

The plat is up for grabs guys. 

7 minutes ago, a3069namebke said:

Yes, I noticed this. But I do not get the first place badge every time. Does anyone know how to make it consistent? 

I can confirm that this counts towards Track Star. I had 4 legitimate wins, then my 5th was the bug. And the trophy popped.

I think you need to be the first person eliminated.

10 minutes ago, DaniDa1985 said:

Oh nice to know i will try if it works with the Emote Trophy.

And also want to know like ImStylinOnYaBro if it must be Squad Mode1f914.png

Comment your results with getting the emote trophy when you try!

Edited by AMKrishnan

2 minutes ago, demonoid321 said:

Big Tease is completely broken for me. I've done it about 3-4 times legit today and It hasn't popped yet. 

Submit a ticket and hope they respond. I'm waiting for a reply from them. Done what you have done, 4-5 emote wins and nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdh0921 said:

I started with 2 wins and did this method all the way to 20. A couple of notes from my experience:

This works on any level that's a combined survival/race. And it has to be squads. (So Slime Scraper and Slime Climb will work. I believe the Hoverboat race would too IF it's in squad mode) And on Live Show, not custom.

Your team HAS to qualify for the next round. If you die first, but your team gets eliminated, it won't count as a win. This is easier in Slime Scraper, because rarely all the teams get anyone to finish. But it will work in Slime Climb too, you just are more likely to need people on your team to finish.

I could NOT get Big Tease to work, even though I did several emotes, but this may be a symptom of a bug due to the level (hat tip to those who mentioned it).

Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Does it work every single time or is it a glitch that only works from time to time? Also for some reason I couldn't find any squad mode matchees when i played an hr back. Is it because I am on asian servers or something

8 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Does it work every single time or is it a glitch that only works from time to time? Also for some reason I couldn't find any squad mode matchees when i played an hr back. Is it because I am on asian servers or something

When the conditions above are met (You are the first eliminated, in a Squads Show at Slime Scraper or Slime Climb, your team is NOT eliminated) then it'll happen every time. 

Not sure why you can't find Squad Mode Matches, though the asian server could be a reason I suppose.

9 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Tried here. Works like a charme the 1st and only chance I had. The problem will be appear these two slimes modes. In about 10 matches, only appeared once for me.

1 minute ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

Tried here. Works like a charme the 1st and only chance I had. The problem will be appear these two slimes modes. In about 10 matches, only appeared once for me.

From my experience, usually the first two events are races, and then the third or fourth event is sometimes one of the two slime modes. They are almost never the first two, and when there's 4 or less teams, it's almost never any of those events either.

i can confirm it works, i got the trophy to win a race. next time i'll try to do an emote before to kill myself

17 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

Once you get eliminated and your team qualifies for the next round, do you continue onto the next round and play normally or do you quit the match entirely before the new round starts?

Imho i suggest to play, you don't know when it can be the lucky match where your squad win the episode. 

EDIT: maybe i misunderstood your message. I didn't quit, and i played normally the next match

Edited by verorip

17 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

Once you get eliminated and your team qualifies for the next round, do you continue onto the next round and play normally or do you quit the match entirely before the new round starts?

I would keep going. I dont trust the game to do anything properly if you quit early. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdh0921 said:

When the conditions above are met (You are the first eliminated, in a Squads Show at Slime Scraper or Slime Climb, your team is NOT eliminated) then it'll happen every time. 

Not sure why you can't find Squad Mode Matches, though the asian server could be a reason I suppose.

Just did it and it works exactly as you described but getting to that part is tbe annoyance as you can get placed in shitty squads that get eliminated prior to that point. Also i had to change my server to europe to even get squad matches

I wonder what their priority will be. Fixing trophies that aren't meant to unlock, or fixing the ones that are meant to. Hey, I have a question....when does the next season start? I had no interest this game, but thought it would be funny to get the hardest one first. Should I continue to get to level 40, or wait for the next season to start? I have no idea how grindy this is.