1st place bug

Boorish

Couple of updates: you need to be the first one to be eliminated not to quit. If someone quits, then you still get the first place medal. 

I also got a first place medal (it said gold then first place, but changed to eliminated), even after I was eliminated. I wonder if it will count. 

Edited by a3069namebke

2 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

Couple of updates: you need to be the first one to be eliminated not to quit. If someone quits, then you still get the first place medal. 

I also got a first place medal (it said gold then first place, but changed to eliminated), even after I was eliminated. I wonder if it will count. 

if you get eliminated it doesn't count. Happened to me a couple of times and i kept count of first places.

Just now, IHacksawRidge said:

Hi everyone! 

I have got problem with trophy : "Big Bully".

It just doesn't fall out. It's joke isn't it? 

I've already got 10 wins in race mode, but trophy doesn't fall out. 

Help me, please! 

Contact MediaTonic Support

42 minutes ago, IHacksawRidge said:

Hi everyone! 

I have got problem with trophy : "Big Bully".

It just doesn't fall out. It's joke isn't it? 

I've already got 10 wins in race mode, but trophy doesn't fall out. 

Help me, please! 

So I just got the track star trophy this evening. I played quite a few of the slime levels and threw myself in the slime. Most times I got a gold medal but it didn't always say first place (I think maybe 8 times I had it specifically say first place), and I had about 4 or 5 legitimate 1st place race wins in other levels. So I think as long as you get the gold badge icon at the end of the round it still counts 

On 16/05/2021 at 4:25 PM, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I wonder what their priority will be. Fixing trophies that aren't meant to unlock, or fixing the ones that are meant to. Hey, I have a question....when does the next season start? I had no interest this game, but thought it would be funny to get the hardest one first. Should I continue to get to level 40, or wait for the next season to start? I have no idea how grindy this is.

Hey, I believe it starts in a few more days, I'm not sure though. I'd suggest that you wait for the next season to start before you start grinding to level 40, since there's no custom punchline (Show Off trophy) in the rewards this season I believe. Grinding to level 40 takes some time I've heard, but I've personally never reached level 40 in season though.

47 minutes ago, TA_317 said:

Hey, I believe it starts in a few more days, I'm not sure though. I'd suggest that you wait for the next season to start before you start grinding to level 40, since there's no custom punchline (Show Off trophy) in the rewards this season I believe. Grinding to level 40 takes some time I've heard, but I've personally never reached level 40 in season though.

Season 4.5 just started last week, so next season won't be until mid-July.

59 minutes ago, TA_317 said:

Yesterday it said there were 55 days left in the season. I only started playing the game last week and I'm already at level 35, so it doesn't take too long to get to level 40. You get fame points in the daily challenges, and if you do well enough in the episodes you can get a decent amount to level up