1st place bug

Boorish

On 5/16/2021 at 2:48 AM, Larzz said:

Hehe nice. Can’t wait for the next exploit to be discovered.

What a masterpiece of competition and accomplishment...  Fun game at times, might have to re dl and knockout what trophies i can now that its a running joke of a plat anymore.  It really is.  The amount of cheating and workarounds is astronomical.  Rat race!

Edited by SilkyJay86

5 hours ago, TA_317 said:

Hey, I believe it starts in a few more days, I'm not sure though. I'd suggest that you wait for the next season to start before you start grinding to level 40, since there's no custom punchline (Show Off trophy) in the rewards this season I believe. Grinding to level 40 takes some time I've heard, but I've personally never reached level 40 in season though.

Thanks dude, but I just passed level 40 last night. It took less than a week, playing a few hours a day while mostly advancing stages. I do still need a punchline, but hopefully a daily store update will add one before I get the next 13 wins lol

15 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Despite my last race win was legit, i can confirm that the mentioned glitch is still working as of today after the new update. I got 6 wins using the glitch before my last and legit race win.

Apparently there was a server side change since then, can you confirm if it still works?

4 hours ago, NamoPh said:

Apparently there was a server side change since then, can you confirm if it still works?

Still works. Just received credit for both a Slimecraper, and the Slime Climb that immediately followed.

• Like 1

On 21/05/2021 at 1:41 AM, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Thanks dude, but I just passed level 40 last night. It took less than a week, playing a few hours a day while mostly advancing stages. I do still need a punchline, but hopefully a daily store update will add one before I get the next 13 wins lol

Ah, nice. I hope so, good luck mate.

19 minutes ago, Kruno21 said:

Question about this bug. I know it works, but I didn't have a chance for a legit win and performing a emote. Did anyone sent a ticket and got BIg tease trophy in that way?

As in, by performing an emote before you throw yourself in the slime? Pretty sure they’re not gonna unlock it if you send them evidence of that route

Can they really see if I really pass the finish line first to unlock it for me cause I won 1 place multiple time just not legit? I hope I explained it well. I know for a fact that some people got the trophy unlock without sending a proof.

18 minutes ago, Kruno21 said:

Can they really see if I really pass the finish line first to unlock it for me cause I won 1 place multiple time just not legit? I hope I explained it well. I know for a fact that some people got the trophy unlock without sending a proof.

They hold a lot of stats on each player’s performance. I’d be shocked if race wins isn’t one of them

41 minutes ago, Kruno21 said:

I got the Trophy from the Support after winning a few rounds with this exploit. Don't know if they saw that I did the requirements before the normal way but the trophy didn't unlock. Just give it a try, what should happen more than they saying no

Stats would've made me play this game even less. With a lot of desync issues in the new cross platform update, this game was too painful too platinum. The solo lobbies are filled with sweats who have basically mastered how to play around these issues. Also, PC players have an unfair advantage. I was on a PS4 with wifi, and it's just infuriatingly bad at certain points; people would grab you from a mile away, invisible tiles in hex games, certain environment interactions etc. etc. If it hadn't been for squad mode, I'd have given up. I managed to win 3 in a row because of this mode. Got carried by a lot of good players along the way. Hopefully there are no more DLC trophies.

5 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

It’s a good thing. I think individuals get too caught up in statistics and it ruins their enjoyment of the game.

I see what you mean. There are streamers that celebrate their 700th victory on Twitter. That weekly leaderboard encouraged that offcourse. 

Mediatonic doesn't have to do a whole statistics, but maybe they could implement a Trophy progress stats.

6 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

It’s a good thing. I think individuals get too caught up in statistics and it ruins their enjoyment of the game.

Winrate to flaunt madskillzbro and trophy progression are two entirely different things. The post you responded to stands, the latter should be included.

This is defo much harder to do now. The two slime levels rarely show up for me and when they do they're late rounds so it's less likely the team will qualify.... Sigh :/ 

I must be on like 12 atm.... just need those 8 more.

Edited by AMKrishnan