Yes! Part 4 is here early as ever! Trophy thoughts?

18 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

I just want to know if the manga adaptation is happening this week or next week.

Someone’s asking the important questions! 

Personally I’m more interested in the upcoming anime adaptation.

On a more relevant note: I am still in awe of the fact that this dev has apparently been developing games for 20 YEARS...and is still this bad at it. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

How many more parts to this story?

Good question. I tweeted Breakthrough Gaming asking how many of these games they’re planning to release. But also this image was they’re most recent post:
EyLqvDjVoAI2AO7.png

Note how it says a new game every Sunday. No dates mentioned. So I guess be prepared for a new religious propaganda game release every Sunday forever.

Edited by Neocarleen
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Good question. I tweeted Breakthrough Gaming asking how many of these games they’re planning to release. But also this image was they’re most recent post:
EyLqvDjVoAI2AO7.png

Note how it says a new game every Sunday. No dates mentioned. So I guess be prepared for a new religious propaganda game release every Sunday forever.

Well I am sure these games cost barely anything to make so if they sell to a few hundred trophy hunters they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Supergreatfriend used to review XBLIG games on his site. He would just play the free demo of each game and the same companies put out garbage after garbage every week. I remember saying at the time (this was like 9 years ago) that I am surprised these companies don't just slap achievements/trophies to their games as people would buy them. People laughed at that suggestion back then as "trophy hunting is just a hobby" but now these companies have found a way to really cash in on it.

• Like 1

Wouldn't the story have fit into just one game? Or is it so epic that it takes a Quadrology? And I'm only writing that because I'm salty that these games don't appear in Europe. Perhaps the Muslims in the Arab region will produce something similar with their view of things and a Platinum Trophy and publish it in the PAL Regions.

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

How many more parts to this story?

I'm hoping for a Happy End.

Edited by Sikutai

15 minutes ago, Pokedude97 said:

Now that they've released all four parts of this Halloween story, I wonder what the hell we'll get next week. I'm semi excited to see what's next.

Halloween Story - Epilogue

Halloween Story 2 - Part 1 

1 hour ago, CuteBoringLove said:

You would be surprised. And they're 1.50 in Canada.

Joking aside, it's actually rather annoying with the exchange rate where it currently is. In fact, really it has been well over a year since the exchange rate justified the CDN-US difference that they are charging. Given that digital tax is going to be added to CDN purchases soon, it may be time to consider making a US region account instead for digital purchases

• Like 1