Trophies Bugged and Support service

DarkShadow91

Hi, if you think you have bugged some trophies, in particular Big, bully, Stumble chums or Big tease, and you are sure to have done the requisite for the unlock, you can contact the support service of fall guy on the official website and they can assist you to force the unlock because they can see all you stats. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 2:16 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

I might send them a request to say I've won 20 episodes to see what they say ;) (I've won 6) If they want proof I think it still have a clip saved from my first ever win

They’ll just look at you stats and see you’re trying to blow smoke up their ass.

55 minutes ago, yFins said:

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. They literally have your stats saved on their server. 

Please do not waste their time.

I didn't have made the Big Tease trophy requirement in game and they unlock it to me.

I think the victories trophies may be difficult to deceive but isn't impossible

4 hours ago, JuanMarcon94 said:

plase send the link of the suport

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

And check your Support ID in game before send the report because it's important.

Edited by AllanWerghi
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AllanWerghi said:

I didn't have made the Big Tease trophy requirement in game and they unlock it to me.

I think the victories trophies may be difficult to deceive but isn't impossible

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

And check your Support ID in game before send the report because it's important.

Because there isn't a stat for "times taunting before finishing a race" for them to look at. Also, kind of shitty of you to lie about doing it to get a trophy you didn't earn...

They can, however, see exactly how many episode wins you have. I wanted to know how many stats I had for different trophies (episode wins, rounds qualified, items bought in store, etc) and sent in a ticket and they told me exactly how many of each I had. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Smashero said:

They probably got annoyed too.

I kept in mind to not spam them and thanked them as well. I submitted 3 tickets in total. First one asking them to unlock it last Sunday. They replied and unlocked stumble chums and Big tease but ignored face first and big bully? Thanked them for unlocked the first 2 and then reiterated about the other two trophies in the same email thread. No reply at all for 3 days when others were getting replies within 30mins to an hr. Submitted another ticket, for which a new support staff replied asking for video evidence which i submitted afterwards and from then on no reply, its been another 2-3 days so i sent another reminder. Never once did I get angry at them so yeah 

6 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

... cut ...

So if you know how it works, why just not to wait until you have only those 4 problematic trophies and only then approach devs ONCE?

I read ALL the related topics here in on PSNP. Since I know that 4 trophies are glitched I will claim them (since it works) only after those 4 are my last ones.

So they have to look at "my case" only once. That's all.

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

So if you know how it works, why just not to wait until you have only those 4 problematic trophies and only then approach devs ONCE?

I read ALL the related topics here in on PSNP. Since I know that 4 trophies are glitched I will claim them (since it works) only after those 4 are my last ones.

I mean I only did this when others said to go request them and for others they unlocked all 4 in one go but for me they only unlocked the 2 so I have no idea why the treatment of the issue is different. Either way like you said, I am also now going to wait till I get the rest and then submit a ticket(assuming they don't get back to me at all) or if it isnt fixed by then. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

The support staff seem to only look at half the issue. They only popped some of the trophies despite having video proof and ignored Face First for me. YMMV. 

• Like 1

Well, my experience with this: I knew which trophies were glitched, waited until I got the Big tease requirement done which is obviously the hardest, did a video record just in case, then emailed them. I stated that those 4 specific trophies being bugged and none other was common knowledge, and that I've been directed to support in order for them to unlock it for me. I made the list of each trophy with a quick description of how you're meant to unlock it (many times game support may not know how the game works specifically so a quick extra info helps track where the issue lies).

For Stumble Chums, I stated it was meant to unlock naturally after a couple hours and that my game time was high enough for me to have it, that Big Bully and Face first are very easy to get even without trying, and that I had made sure to take time and keep track of doing it deliberately. For Big Tease I gave them the name of the race on which I got the first place and an approximate time in case they kept track of that sort of information. I also stated that I had tried the requirement several times just in case, but that was actually a lie. ?

I emailed them late in the night, got the answer early in the morning, popped them without having to give my video evidence. I think giving as many details as posible helped a lot, also being very polite I guess... 

I'd also advise you to make sure you put your assistance ID in the form even though it's optional, I'm sure it helps a ton to keep track of your profile rather than your PSN ID. And check the box to have an answer in english because I assume depending of any other language you may have chosen there would be less people for support or no support at all, which would result in a longer reply time, also might end up in a support with different guidelines which may give you varied answers...

Edited by GastNDorf
  • Like 1

Just about 48 hours have passed since I’ve sent a support ticket for my glitched trophies but no response. Guess the MediaTonic staff don’t work on weekends? I hope I don’t have to drop them another bug report for next week but we’ll see.

I don’t know about anyone else here but I’m convinced MediaTonic purposely allowed the Infallible to be possible via custom games at the cost of 4 (mostly easy) bronze trophies. Days later they’d patch Infallible after I’ve unlocked it but ignore the other trophies as a punishment for anyone who didn’t start the game before. The only option now is to contact support because just like Government Social Services, that’s what keeps their jobs and you better record your gameplay before you submit your request or you won’t get your trophies until they release a patch! Who knows when that will be, assuming the trophies will get fixed. They will fix these trophies, right? Right?

Edited by Slim Vanilla

Just contacted them with video proof of BIG TEASE, also asked them for help with BIG BULLY because I've done that multiple times. While contacting support I couldn't send the video because it was always saying "Upload took too long, lost connection". RIDICULOUS. Had to upload to my second youtube channel and sent them the link. What a pain in the ass these stupid trophies... It's been 24h and nothing, well... maybe because it's sunday not sure...

Hope they help me. I'm positive they will, they seem really kind from what I've seen.

Edited by fresquinho