Trophies Bugged and Support service

DarkShadow91

2 hours ago, Slim Vanilla said:

Just about 48 hours have passed since I’ve sent a support ticket for my glitched trophies but no response. Guess the MediaTonic staff don’t work on weekends? I hope I don’t have to drop them another bug report for next week but we’ll see.

I don’t know about anyone else here but I’m convinced MediaTonic purposely allowed the Infallible to be possible via custom games at the cost of 4 (mostly easy) bronze trophies. Days later they’d patch Infallible after I’ve unlocked it but ignore the other trophies as a punishment for anyone who didn’t start the game before. The only option now is to contact support because just like Government Social Services, that’s what keeps their jobs and you better record your gameplay before you submit your request or you won’t get your trophies until they release a patch! Who knows when that will be, assuming the trophies will get fixed. They will fix these trophies, right? Right?

2 hours ago, fresquinho said:

Just contacted them with video proof of BIG TEASE, also asked them for help with BIG BULLY because I've done that multiple times. While contacting support I couldn't send the video because it was always saying "Upload took too long, lost connection". RIDICULOUS. Had to upload to my second youtube channel and sent them the link. What a pain in the ass these stupid trophies... It's been 24h and nothing, well... maybe because it's sunday not sure...

Hope they help me. I'm positive they will, they seem really kind from what I've seen.

Welcome to my life, except in my case its been more than 3 days. No response whatsoever 

3 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Been 5 days for my last ticket. I just submitted another one today because they had responded to my other 2 in less than 12 hours before.

2 hours ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

please exercise patience. these customer service representatives are working their tails off to help out their devout player base. 

Yup I just got a response so I guess they are extremely backlogged so just wait and they will eventually get to you I guess

On 22.5.2021 at 1:03 PM, abhinandhan22 said:

I kept in mind to not spam them and thanked them as well. I submitted 3 tickets in total. First one asking them to unlock it last Sunday. They replied and unlocked stumble chums and Big tease but ignored face first and big bully? Thanked them for unlocked the first 2 and then reiterated about the other two trophies in the same email thread. No reply at all for 3 days when others were getting replies within 30mins to an hr. Submitted another ticket, for which a new support staff replied asking for video evidence which i submitted afterwards and from then on no reply, its been another 2-3 days so i sent another reminder. Never once did I get angry at them so yeah 

face first is not bugged, I got it legit a few days ago

I've submitted to Mediatonic support (with my support ID) a couple times about Stumble Chums and Big Tease (have provided multiple videos of proof and at this point I have 4 or 5 videos showing me performing an emote before coming first in a round) and they have not responded. It's been a week and those two trophies are going to hold me back from getting the platinum. Very frustrating. I hope they will address my submission soon.

2 hours ago, OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ said:

I've submitted to Mediatonic support (with my support ID) a couple times about Stumble Chums and Big Tease (have provided multiple videos of proof and at this point I have 4 or 5 videos showing me performing an emote before coming first in a round) and they have not responded. It's been a week and those two trophies are going to hold me back from getting the platinum. Very frustrating. I hope they will address my submission soon.

Submit another one. I got a response after 2 days myself, no video proof included.

3 hours ago, OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ said:

33 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

Submit another one. I got a response after 2 days myself, no video proof included.

32 minutes ago, OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ said:

I just did this morning. Included 5 videos this time for Big Tease. Fingers crossed.

18 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Support seems to not respond anymore. Idk what they are doing over there...

I think they are extremely backlogged because they took a whole week before they unlocked it for me and i sent them 2 support tickets. I think they will eventually get to you and it does suck waiting but theres nothing else you can do 

47 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Support seems to not respond anymore. Idk what they are doing over there...

They'll eventually get to you. I just got on and they unlocked Big Tease for me and I sent them my first support ticket on the 21st, and a second on the 23rd. It was 8:48 AM EST when they replied, but I was asleep and didn't see until around 11. Maybe send a second ticket if you haven't already?

6 hours ago, OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ said:

Update: Got an email back from the submission I made today for Stumble Chums and they popped that trophy for me. Still waiting on Big Tease but more hopeful!

Update to update: Got the second email for Big Tease! Thanks Mediatonic!

Edited by OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OSU_BUCKS_2LAZ said:

Update: Got an email back from the submission I made today for Stumble Chums and they popped that trophy for me. Still waiting on Big Tease but more hopeful!

Update to update: Got the second email for Big Tease! Thanks Mediatonic!

Yep they sent me an email today 2 fixed up the last 2 glitches trophies and popped the plat.... 

• Like 1

This is unbelievable, I got 4 glitched trophies, I keep trying to contact them and NOTHING. Got a friend that contacted them and they unlocked the trophies for him in 2 HOURS. This is ridiculous, It's been days... I'm pissed. Also THEIR SITE IS ABSOLUTE S*** can't even send videos without the upload failing. Had to record and put on Youtube.. Oh my f***** God. I am normally a very patient person believe me but this is really pissing me off. What pisses me off so much is that I am finding out more and more glitched trophies as I send new support tickets making all this even slower. Now AFTER TWO DIFFERENT TICKETS sent I have found a FOURTH GLITCHED TROPHY, the one for falling 10 times and qualifying. Gonna unlock this platinum in 2023.

EDIT: They finally unlocked the trophies for me, kind and caring devs, I was kinda pissed to see people getting their response in hours and me having to wait days just that. 

Edited by fresquinho

Seems some people have no patience support has been fantastic for unlocking the trophies for ppl you try contacting other devs about glitches and bugs and they could not give a fuck about it. They will be back logged for sure now so after say 3 days no response maybe try and make a new support ticket but if you keep spamming them daily you are only making the response time to be slower.

• Like 1

All four glitched trophies autopopped upon logging into the game again 30 minutes before this post. This was just before recieving a reply from MediaTonic's support on their webpage before fixing the issue. Good stuff!

I sent a ticket to support in the morning of 25th, today in the afternoon of 27th just got an e-mail that they checked my "message, provided video and my account" and applied all the 4 trophies.

Awesome :]. So I guess you all who wrote to the support shall simply wait, for sure they are just overwhelmed with requests.

Edited by Smashero