Trophies Bugged and Support service

DarkShadow91

I've sent a ticket about two days ago regarding "Big Tease" and after sendind them my Support ID, as requested, I've just received an answer saying that they will unlock the trophy.

EDIT: after I've restarted the game the trophy was unlucked.

Edited by gs1728

After trying several times to earn big tease on the way to winning 20 races, I sent a ticket at 5am this morning, and received a reply less than 4 hours later informing me to log into the game to pop the trophy, and there it was! Great support! 

This reminded me of a situation a few years ago when one trophy on nba 2k14 glitched out on me several times. I contacted 2K support who passed me to Sony support, and I was passed back and forth between the 2 for several months. Eventually 2K refused responsibility for trophies and indicated that trophies are solely down to Sony, not developers. Sony told me what I expected, that this was wrong, and to keep trying 2K. Who continued their stance it wasn’t up to them and eventually stopped replying. I was able to earn the trophy years later on a blank profile offline and then syncing it into my profile, and in the process earned my rarest plat. What really stands out to me here is the way the 2 developers have taken opposing stances, one more than happy to help, whilst the other outright lying about their capabilities to try and shun responsibility. 2K...what a shower of pr!cks. Well done to Mediatonic here.

Edited by Shinoda_2qx
  • Like 2

Just leaving my experience here. I contacted support for the second time, letting them know about Big Bully and Stumble Chums not unlocking for me, while I did provide a video proof (if you can call a video of me knocking people over proof) it didn't feel like it was necessary. They replied within a few hours and unlocked both trophies for me. I hope that I won't have to contact them for Squad Goals or Show Off or any other trophy.

• Like 1

I just want to share my experience with fall guys support

I had 4 trophies glitched on me (they are also very well known to be glitchy) Face First, Big Tease, Stumble Chums and Big Bully. I sent them a ticket stating that I should have unlocked them with video proof for Face first and Big tease, I sent it monday the 24 and got a email on friday the 28, as soon as I opened the game I got all 4 trophies unlocked. The Fall Guys support team is 10/10 in my opinion 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RuFfLeS_eXtReMe said:

I just want to share my experience with fall guys support

I had 4 trophies glitched on me (they are also very well known to be glitchy) Face First, Big Tease, Stumble Chums and Big Bully. I sent them a ticket stating that I should have unlocked them with video proof for Face first and Big tease, I sent it monday the 24 and got a email on friday the 28, as soon as I opened the game I got all 4 trophies unlocked. The Fall Guys support team is 10/10 in my opinion 

I hope this happens for me, I already had them unlock big tease as I did this and know it didn’t unlock, I’ve now contacted about the other 3 so hopefully won’t be long till I have them, I only have 2 trophies left other than these 3 to get the plat ?

support have contacted me this morning to let me know theyve unlocked the trophies for me. The support is extremely helpful for this game and clearly they are aware there is a problem with these unlocking since there not asking any questions relating to them, il be getting those 3 soon on my account then only 2 trophies left :)

• Like 1

So far I'd say I've came first 12 times in race rounds. 4 of those times I've had enough time to emote before going to the exit, but I still haven't got the Big Tease trophy yet. I've done multiple different emotes, let the entire emote animation finish and been VERY close to the finish line when doing this. Like why isn't the trophy popping? If this happens 1 more time I'm gonna message the devs or something to see if I can get this trophy unlocked for me because this is really unfair.

• Like 1

I also contacted support and they unlocked the trophy for me, just had to log into the game and it popped. I do think they will check your account using the support ID you have to provide.

The trophies being bugged is also listed on their public bug list: https://trello.com/b/mJEAmorl/fall-guys-public-issue-tracker under 'currently investigating'

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 1

Mediatonic Support is full of nice people. I sent them a ticket, without my support id though. They replied after an hour asking me to provide it which I did.

They replied 30 minutes ago, they told me they checked my account and they confirmed what I claimed. They granted me Big Tease, Big Bully, and Stumble Chums. I didn't send them video proof but since what I said was true, they just corroborated that. Everything took less than 10 hours.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

While Big Bully more seems like randomly pop up while you're in crowd, rather than what you're supposed to do in the description (I pop this trophy 3 times on different accounts very quickly during 1st playthrough. I didn't press R2 in the entire round when the trophy popped.)

I can confirm Big Tease trophy STILL bugged in Season 5. I've done it even without cancelling the emote. Finish performing the emote completely, go in the finish. Round ends (it was on Big Fan round) I got 1st place medal. No trophy pops.

I can also confirm that Big Tease is still bugged. I’ve satisfied the requirements three different times since Season 5 started and it hasn’t popped. Big Bully and Stumble Chums now unlock as they should. Face First was never bugged though so some people in this thread just weren’t meeting the requirements properly. 

Edited by F1rstinFlight

Well ive done BIG TEASE over 10+ times and it's not unlocking so it's 100% GLITCHED still for sure. Well least they fixed all the other stuff and ive sent in my video so hopefully they will take a look at that and help get the trophy patched.

:EDIT Still no reply from them yet.

Edited by TheRetroManiac

On 7/26/2021 at 11:35 AM, squats_and_milk said:

The card mentioning this bug has been moved to done (https://trello.com/c/3CPHQ3GZ), so the previous problems should be fixed now

This is absolutely not true. I’ve met the requirements for Big Tease many times since 4am EST on July 23rd, including last night, and it’s not popping. I saw that and was hoping something had changed but it hasn’t. I’m putting together a video of a few clips to show Mediatonic this is still an issue because it’s not on their radar it seems. I also just want them to pop that trophy for me at this point because I’m tired of holding out hope every single time I come first place in a race and have time to throw up an emote before winning. 

@serpent_guy You’re confusing the trophy Face First with the trophy Style Points.

Edited by F1rstinFlight