Fallout 76 One Of US Quest

Ames_Games83

Hey All

Hope you are well?

Ive come across a problem where whilst in the bunker i left as i accidently attacked someone and got my ass handed to me

Now when i try and enter whitespring bunker the game freezes and have to back out and im unable to complete the quest

i can do other in game stuff but just not enter that area 

Anybody else have this issue and if so how to resolve?

2 minutes ago, Ames_Games83 said:

Hey All

Hope you are well?

Ive come across a problem where whilst in the bunker I left as I accidentality attacked someone and got my ass handed to me

Now when i try and enter Whitespring bunker the game freezes and have to back out and I'm unable to complete the quest

i can do other in game stuff but just not enter that area 

Anybody else have this issue and if so how to resolve?

All you can do is write it off until either Bugthesda decides to fix it or you cut your losses and start a new character from scratch :(.

• Like 1

You should still be able to go back in there no problem on a new server the game will reset the robots quest. Have you tried doing different things to fix it like switching characters. I have 1000 plus hours into the game and i have never heard of this happening to anyone. Like he said you might have to wait for a fix if it is indeed bugged or a update which sometimes fixes player bugs .

• Like 1