[Video] Trophy Guide + Tips & Tricks

KlyeKlyeKlye

Hey everyone! I just made a trophy guide to try and explain some of the more finnicky trophies in this game, such as the boss fights, the "two of each" trophy and the farming related trophies, hopefully someone finds this helpful! And hopefully I can answer any questions that you might have, good luck! ?

• Like 3

Great guide, mate. I can only add that for the "who needs the sea anyway?" i had my stuff planted near the water and the trophy didn't popped. i had to move all my things to the center of the island and only then, the trophy popped.

Edited by Agalariept666
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I need help on the trophy all you can craft so i was checking the background of each item and i can see the brown behind meaning it is crafted one. I was making all item on my main island and also on the starter island ( the one with the plane in the sea ) but this trophy dont pop at all. The only 2 items crafted on separate islanf is the bbq one and the one with metallic door and wall ( too lazy to make a boot to transport this material). Is this troohy bugged ? Or is there something i am missing ( i could get all the others trophy)

Thank you

Edited by Tauben56

On 18/06/2021 at 9:20 PM, Tauben56 said:

I need help on the trophy all you can craft so i was checking the background of each item and i can see the brown behind meaning it is crafted one. I was making all item on my main island and also on the starter island ( the one with the plane in the sea ) but this trophy dont pop at all. The only 2 items crafted on separate islanf is the bbq one and the one with metallic door and wall ( too lazy to make a boot to transport this material). Is this troohy bugged ? Or is there something i am missing ( i could get all the others trophy)

Thank you

The items don't have to be on the same island, but there's a whole lot of items you need to craft, you need to craft absolutely everything, so be sure to look through every crafting menu, every raft piece, every building piece, every decoration, it all needs to be crafted at least once.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/05/2021 at 7:13 PM, KlyeKlyeKlye said:

Hey everyone! I just made a trophy guide to try and explain some of the more finnicky trophies in this game, such as the boss fights, the "two of each" trophy and the farming related trophies, hopefully someone finds this helpful! And hopefully I can answer any questions that you might have, good luck! 1f44d.png

Just started the game and wanted to follow your walkthrough but I don't see the locking option in Cartographer. Am I doing something wrong?