Jason-DFG

How to get Grounded and NG+ Grounded in 1 run?

14 posts in this topic

I looked around on the forums but there's no clear answer to it so i'm setting this topic up.

 

I've done the platinum and the other dlc trophys i just need the grounded and NG+ grounded trophy to get to 100% completion but i wanted to know if theres a way to do both the grounded trophys in 1 run?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you've already completed the game and have the save file for that completion, all you have to do is select new game plus and grounded from the main menu when starting a new game.

 

I did it in one run earlier on in the year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Silocia said:

If you've already completed the game and have the save file for that completion, all you have to do is select new game plus and grounded from the main menu when starting a new game.

 

I did it in one run earlier on in the year.

I have completed the game multiple times and i still don't have that option for NG+ grounded only on New game.

 

And i have done a NG+ On survivor.

Edited by Jason-DFG
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iliya0212 said:

 

Start NG+ on any difficulty and finish the prologue in it's entirety. After that exit to the main menu and chapter select the prologue again but this time you will be able to pick grounded, that's it.

Thanks mate i will try this trick in a couple of hours will update this post if it worked for me.

 

EDIT: this trick worked for me thank you. you saved me having to do the extra playtrough

Edited by Jason-DFG
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jason-DFG said:

Thanks mate i will try this trick in a couple of hours will update this post if it worked for me.

 

EDIT: this trick worked for me thank you. you saved me having to do the extra playtrough

 

Glad it worked for you mate :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2021 at 5:44 PM, iliya0212 said:

 

Start NG+ on any difficulty and finish the prologue in it's entirety. After that exit to the main menu and chapter select the prologue again but this time you will be able to pick grounded, that's it.

Hey man just curious, this is still considered getting it legit right as no extra addons or cheats were used? I did it this way last year and have been paranoid about if I should've just done it in two playthroughs, thank you!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did it 2 month back, its perfectly fine to use. Its within the game itself so your not doing anything wrong.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FlaydenHynn said:

Hey man just curious, this is still considered getting it legit right as no extra addons or cheats were used? I did it this way last year and have been paranoid about if I should've just done it in two playthroughs, thank you!

 

Dont worry about it, exploits are totally fine to use, as long as you dont use external software for that.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know how you guys are able to beat grounded mode. I have working for years on this game and I am following the videos online and I still cannot beat the game on grounded. I have all the other trophies, but this game is ridiculously hard on grounded. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes there is glitch with one gameplay.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, kksolanki said:

I don’t know how you guys are able to beat grounded mode. I have working for years on this game and I am following the videos online and I still cannot beat the game on grounded. I have all the other trophies, but this game is ridiculously hard on grounded. 

 

It takes practise and a lot of patience.

 

Basically stealth everything, skip encounters that you can skip for example the docks at the start, the capitol building when you grab the rifle, the underground train section, the library, hotel and the hotel basement, university with the bloaters. Use bricks for melee encounters. 

 

It really is just about patience and perseverance though.

Edited by Silocia
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, kksolanki said:

I don’t know how you guys are able to beat grounded mode. I have working for years on this game and I am following the videos online and I still cannot beat the game on grounded. I have all the other trophies, but this game is ridiculously hard on grounded. 

 

Where in particular are you stuck mate??

 

I've been covering New Game 100% Grounded recently and often experiment for the easiest strategy, I may have a strategy you haven't seen online yet that may work for you??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2022 at 7:13 AM, Optinooby said:

 

Where in particular are you stuck mate??

 

I've been covering New Game 100% Grounded recently and often experiment for the easiest strategy, I may have a strategy you haven't seen online yet that may work for you??

Your guide was a massive help! thank you!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.