Best game/s to get Low Baller (win team game with score of 1)?

Stargazer14096

Jinxed is definitely the best pick, but unfortunately it is a really rare game to happen: it is usually the second round, but requires either 40, 42 or 44 players. I think it might happen even if the number of players is uneven but I am not sure.

Otherwise, as the guide says, Fall Ball. 1-0 Fall Ball games do happen.

I am so confused right now lol

So as some of you have mentioned, I managed to get Low Baller (along with the trophy for 7 episode wins) when my squad won a game of Hexagone in Squad Show. From what I can telll, I don't think this should have been the case right? Cuz Hexagone isn't a score-based game. Second of all, we didn't even win! Like one of my squadmates was the last to get eliminated, a different team was on the podium (I even had the round recorded), and yet I got two trophies? I think Fall Guys is drunk currently lol but I'm not complaining

4 hours ago, MDSP777 said:

So as some of you have mentioned, I managed to get Low Baller (along with the trophy for 7 episode wins) when my squad won a game of Hexagone in Squad Show. From what I can telll, I don't think this should have been the case right? Cuz Hexagone isn't a score-based game. Second of all, we didn't even win! Like one of my squadmates was the last to get eliminated, a different team was on the podium (I even had the round recorded), and yet I got two trophies? I think Fall Guys is drunk currently lol but I'm not complaining

The same happened to us. Just like you described. It shouldn't happen, but it did.

I got mine in Fall Ball.

You just have to get one of the opposing teams to have 5 balls while your team has the remaining ball. A little bit more skill based than the luck based method of Jinxed. I did get mine in Season 1 though when there were less obstacles in the way but should be quite doable with squads probably.

5 hours ago, AllanWerghi said:

I got it on that 'capture the tail' team game (forgot the name). But it was totally random

Team Tail Tag.

And it felt like we had to win the Trophy after that round. 5 seconds before the timer ended we had zero tails but somehow we ended up with 3 and moved on to the next round.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MDSP777 said:

It is score based for squads only 1 person standing