Completionists Trophy Question

Infuriating how there seems to be no fixed criteria for this trophy. I've completed 42 side missions, 16 main missions, have combed through every star system looking for uncompleted assignments but it seems I've missed a fair chunk and only have Ilos left to do. Regardless I've completed a majority of the game and the trophy hasn't popped. Given 40% of people who have played the game have been awarded this I've concluded it is bugged or there is some obvious, somewhat missable requirement that I've overlooked. Either way only prospect for the platinum now seems to fully replaying the entire game, not a fun prospect.

I've got 47 assignments done and I think 17 main missions and no pop. I'm on Ilos now. I have a save from before I got here. Gonna try to just complete the game now and hope I get it. But I'm a little nervous as I've done every assignment I've come across, except for one I lost access to and still being a few light metals short of that surveying assignment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 1:58 PM, EthanH0965 said:

If I start a new game will I be able to do some side missions that I didnt do on my first play though, will it pop or do I need to do all (or at least most) side missions on that 2nd run? 

Im wondering this as well. I missed a couple assignments on the first couple planets that you can’t get once you leave.

I was stressing about this trophy but I got it with well less than the listed number of missions/assignments completed.

The trophy popped for me at the conclusion of the game after the trophy popped for completing the game.  (After the final fight with Saren)

I only completed 31 assignments.  I missed several on Feros as I was breezing through the game and a few on the Citadel where I didn't return in time.  I also only landed on 8 uncharted planets (the minimum for the one trophy).

I don't think this is as hard as people think it is- I thought there was no way I was going to get it and was going to use a save before Feros or at least before the final return to the Citadel to keep grinding but didn't even need to do that.  

• Like 1

I've been reading all of these posts because I too thought it might be bugged (I was in Citadel lockdown and STILL nothing). I locked out one or two of the missable missions in Noveria! I heard it might unlock after completing the game but.....it unlocked while in Citadel lockdown! I checked and saw that I had completed 16 missions and 57 assignments so I had a total of 73. It unlocked when I finished the Citadel assignment where you negotiate with the drug addict outside of Flux. Keep trying everybody! Good luck!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I finished the game with 51 missions done and dont got the trophy. So, i pick up a save with 4 houras and continue the game. I did a lot of assigments and when i did my 46 mission in total i got the trophy, and im far from the end of the game. I didnt the Virmire part, so the end its very far. I dont know if this was a bug or not.

• 1 month later...

I don't think main/story missions qualify. I was almost exactly 50 side missions when it popped. 

Please note, do all and turn in all Citadel missions BEFORE Virmire. For story reasons you can't return to the Citadel to turn them in. The guide I read said do them all before Ilios but I had 3 completed but unable to be turned in Citadel missions because I couldn't get back after the events on Virmire.

• 4 weeks later...

Got mine to pop with 15 missions and 30 assignments. Recommend cleaning up citadel since it's basically dialogue and fetching at the same area, then doing the missable stuff at Feros and Noveria. Bug Garrus and Wrex every so often as well, their missions are pretty straight forward too. After that, I was planning to do as much UNC assignments as I can but it popped in one of the earliest ones. Make sure to keep a backup save prior to Virmire since you will only be allowed a single visit to Citadel after that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...