Excessive Crashing

Dark_Overlord

Fuck me this game is unstable, I've had at least 10 crashes today alone.  I was partially through stage 3 with over 1.7m gold, game crashed and 'poof' back to before the 1st boss with just over 100k.  Every fucking crash sets me back so far, the game is a fucking mess for stability.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, NoiizeR- said:

It's the same for me. The game crash over and over making it unable to 100%. I guess I just have to skip a few dlc trophies or wait for an update 1f615.png

I persevered and hit the 100% (though the new update changed that XD)

I spoke with the devs, they're genuinely nice guys and were concerned at the issues.  There are a few things they fixed in the latest patch.

The crashes seemed to only be happening on PS4, and with how unstable the most recent PS4 FW has been (my partner created a thread about it), I'm starting to wonder if it's not the games fault. 

42 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

I persevered and hit the 100% (though the new update changed that XD)

I spoke with the devs, they're genuinely nice guys and were concerned at the issues.  There are a few things they fixed in the latest patch.

The crashes seemed to only be happening on PS4, and with how unstable the most recent PS4 FW has been (my partner created a thread about it), I'm starting to wonder if it's not the games fault. 

Ok, I tried on both PS4 and PS5 and got the same result. It's basically impossible to even get to act 2 all of a sudden. I will go back to the game at some other point. Thanks for the info Dark

3 minutes ago, NoiizeR- said:

Ok, I tried on both PS4 and PS5 and got the same result. It's basically impossible to even get to act 2 all of a sudden. I will go back to the game at some other point. Thanks for the info Dark

Is that from a new run?  Or continuing an old one?  I noticed I'd have to abandon runs as they'd get progressively worse till they crashed.

1 hour ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Sadly that's a big no no, that almost guarantees the game stability goes to shit :(

I guess you are right, but that is a very luck based trophy then since one has 0 health most of the time

Edited by NoiizeR-

Just now, NoiizeR- said:

On Dlc Trophy Pack 1 on the bottom "Treasure master"

You can do seperate runs for each relic, I tried every one at once an gave that up instantly, the difficulty is absurd.  You're better off grouping a few together and doing the hard ones on their own :)

17 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

You can do seperate runs for each relic, I tried every one at once an gave that up instantly, the difficulty is absurd.  You're better off grouping a few together and doing the hard ones on their own :)

Yeah, I did 2 runs and got the 2 trophies. I'm only missing 1 now and it's the Prickle party, any idea how to get it? Thorn bird?

On 15/07/2021 at 3:04 PM, NoiizeR- said:

Yeah, I did 2 runs and got the 2 trophies. I'm only missing 1 now and it's the Prickle party, any idea how to get it? Thorn bird?

How I got it:

- Thorn Bird + Wild Vines

- Any armour/weapon that increases thorn stacks (using the relic that gives rare or better equipment helps here)

- The relic that doubles stacks on you + enemies.

- Anything that keeps your mana high. On a few runs I found items that gave max MP per room, that's perfect.

Focus on skeleton rooms until you find one with the yellow skeleton that's invincible. Use wild vines to pop all the pots around enemies then throw as many thorn birds at the invincible enemy. I got 500 stack on one enemy that way and still had 45MP to hit more, but had already passed 1000 stacks on all enemies in the room.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

How I got it:

- Thorn Bird + Wild Vines

- Any armour/weapon that increases thorn stacks (using the relic that gives rare or better equipment helps here)

- The relic that doubles stacks on you + enemies.

- Anything that keeps your mana high. On a few runs I found items that gave max MP per room, that's perfect.

Focus on skeleton rooms until you find one with the yellow skeleton that's invincible. Use wild vines to pop all the pots around enemies then throw as many thorn birds at the invincible enemy. I got 500 stack on one enemy that way and still had 45MP to hit more, but had already passed 1000 stacks on all enemies in the room.

Super. I will give it a shot!

Edit: It worked out great, Thanks!

Edited by NoiizeR-

• 9 months later...