Trophies patched

Apparently you don't have to start a new game. I continued on my old save and unlocked Easy Money and my notes count is at 4/10.

I think you just have to play to a new stage and then the counter starts incrementing. I didn't get credit for locks & notes I found on the stage I was on after the patch downloaded.

Edited by emailking

2 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

Turn up the radio didn't unlock for me.

Edit: Closed the game and click continue then clicked on the radio again and the trophy unlocked this time.

Same for me, and that also worked

However, I didn't get Fool Me Once for beating the Infiltrator even though that fight is immediately before the radio trophy

Edited by Gueeds
  • Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 8:09 PM, Gueeds said:

However, I didn't get Fool Me Once for beating the Infiltrator even though that fight is immediately before the radio trophy

Same actually.

Fool me once and the tide is turning didn't unlock. At least the game made saves on every chapter so I can load and try again. But I need to know which save to load lol.

Edit: I loaded chapter 15 save and the tide is turning trophy immediately popped. Didn't pop for Fool me once but it's chapter 17 if you want to replay it.

Ok it finally unlocked. Play chapter 17 until the last part of the boss, quit the game and upload save to cloud then start the game and click continue then kill the boss, if the trophy didn't unlock download the save from the cloud and try again.

Edited by XXIIlII
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

Same actually.

Fool me once and the tide is turning didn't unlock. At least the game made saves on every chapter so I can reload and try again. But I need to know which save to load lol.

Edit: I loaded chapter 15 save and the tide is turning trophy immediately popped. Didn't pop for Fool me once but it's chapter 17 if you want to replay it.

Ok it finally unlocked. Play chapter 17 until the last part of the boss, quit the game and upload save to cloud then start the game and click continue then kill the boss, it trophy didn't unlock download the save from the cloud and try again.

That worked, thanks!

Then I went to the infiltrator mode to get the last two trophies, and my audio cut out mid run. This game is a buggy mess sill

• Like 1

I'm not sure how related this is to the topic, but I'm pretty damn sure I did 5 side objectives yesterday (Looking for more survivors, the puppy, the tools, destroying the 3 Plasma-things and getting antibiotics for Jennifer), but I only have 4/5 registered? Do you need to talk to someone after having cleared the objective, for it to register? Or is the trophy bugged?

6 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

I'm not sure how related this is to the topic, but I'm pretty damn sure I did 5 side objectives yesterday (Looking for more survivors, the puppy, the tools, destroying the 3 Plasma-things and getting antibiotics for Jennifer), but I only have 4/5 registered? Do you need to talk to someone after having cleared the objective, for it to register? Or is the trophy bugged?

It depends on the mission, because sometimes you have to speak to someone to complete it but others you don't.

8 hours ago, Maahniac said:

looking for new survivors at the start of the game doesn’t seem to count as a side mission. 

25 minutes ago, Alex_Beerson said:

Anyone had any trouble with "I'll be back" trophy? I just beat the game and nothing popped. I REALLY don't feel like replaying the whole thing again either.

Try just replaying the last level, I had an issue where my fight against the inflitrator didn't count and I had to do it again to get the trophy to pop for me.

• Like 1

Most of the trophies for me in the Back to Pasadena section failed to pop

But tonight on loading the game another patch 1.0.3 was installed and everything seems to happen now as it should

Historian happened fine as did a couple of others that failed for me in 1.0.2

Hopefully this brand new patch means the game is going to give up its trophs properly at last

• Like 1

On 22/05/2021 at 5:09 PM, Gueeds said:

This happened to me too. I knew beating the infiltrator was a trophy and tried the radio straight away, got nothing. Closed the game and rebooted it, reload an auto save and they popped no problem

Really strange that trophies just stop popping 

The patch notes on their twitter for the latest patch are:

- Additional fixes for trophy issues related to network connectivity

- Multiple crash fixes

So yeah I guess they fixed this weird issue where some story trophies weren't popping for some people in 1.02.

I guess the sound glitch in Infiltrator Mode has not been patched yet.