Trophies patched

6 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

my copy should be coming in any day now but im wondering if i Should start this on PS5 or just play it on ps4 first while waiting for further updates? Are some people still facing issues unlocking the plat from a fresh save?

Without the 1.03 patch, some trophies are still buggy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, emailking said:

They pulled the 1.03 patch it seems? When I booted my PS5 nothing had downloaded. I forced a check for updates, it said it was up to date. Checked the version, 1.02.

Are you sure you have the PS5 version installed?

The PS4 version is only 1.02 but the PS5 version is 01.000.300

Pres OPTIONS on the game tile and choose version, ensure the PS5 is selected

7 hours ago, turniplord said:

Are you sure you have the PS5 version installed?

The PS4 version is only 1.02 but the PS5 version is 01.000.300

Pres OPTIONS on the game tile and choose version, ensure the PS5 is selected

Yes I played Infiltrator mode, and it's also the long version number scheme, 01.000.200. Says it's up to date when I check for updates. Doesn't matter for me I already platted, but it seems they pulled it.

14 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

my copy should be coming in any day now but im wondering if i Should start this on PS5 or just play it on ps4 first while waiting for further updates? Are some people still facing issues unlocking the plat from a fresh save?

You should be good. The unobtainable trophies have been patched and are fine now. Some story related trophies weren't unlocking for some, but if they replayed that mission, then they would pop. Playing offline might help too since it was apparently a network issue.

Edited by emailking

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, ItzDati said:

so i finished the game but the trophy I'll be back didn't pop for me, is anyone facing the same problem? 

I had to restart my console and replay the final mission through chapter select. Tried 2 times without rebooting my system but the trophy never popped.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

I had to restart my console and replay the final mission through chapter select. Tried 2 times without rebooting my system but the trophy never popped.

I read your comment in the other forum and it actually worked so thanks a lot 

now I'm about to play the Infiltrator mode, so hopefully no more glitched trophies 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the platinum on the latest patch. Second generation did not pop for me for some reason. I restarted check point, close down the game, and restarted PS5 nothing.  Played and finished the game and went back into chapter select and restarted the level and it popped at normal spot. Decent game but for me it got be a chore towards the end of the game. 

Even with the patch the game's trophies are still buggy as hell, sometimes misc. trophies won't pop and other times main story trophies won't pop. Had to reinstall the game twice and had to reload various chapter saves a lot in order to make them pop. Other than that, still one of the best Terminator games since Skynet and Future Shock!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Guys I had several trophies not unlocking and I think I can tell you now how you can help yourself. First you need to keep an eye on the trophies. If one doesn’t unlock like for example the „No Hope“ trophy where you need to unlock that door, switch your PS5 completely off (not just standby). Then start the game and load a previous save. Good is that they automatically save every few minutes so the damage is not that big. Every time I did this I became the trophy that didn’t pop before. I had to repeat the fight with the Infiltrator and even finishing the game did not unlock the trophy for finishing the game. Only reloading an older save did not help. Maybe closing the game works, I don’t know, but switching off the PS5 helped solved it for me.

Playing PS5 digital edition, and the trophy 

Second Generation
Obtain Skynet security codes from a fallen HK Tank.

did not properly trigger. 

I restarted the console and loaded a save starting from the last safe-house before the boss fight, and it worked. Every other trophy worked fine, except that one. 

Just a warning it still seems to be happening. 

Edited by ZZ383
typo fix

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TheJacobBarton said:

Is there any fix for this so far? 
I have beaten the game but Coming Home, The Tide is Turning and Fool Me Once haven't popped. 
Also missing the Tinker.

All you can do is either keep reloading your saves or cut your loses and delete everything and start over entirely from scratch.

• 3 weeks later...

So I started "Back to Pasadena" yesterday and everything seemed to work fine until that point. I tried to get the Efficient Killer trophy but even backstapping multiple terminators didn't pop the trophy. Then I went for the Blackout trophy and this did not pop as well. Even It's a bird... didn't want to pop it seemed like trophies stopped working completely. I restarted the game but still no trophy. I read some people said to shut down the console and try again, will do it later today. Hopefully it works. Nothing more annoying than bugged trophies.. ?

update:

it helped shutting down the console then loading a previous save and the trophies all popped when done the requirements.

Edited by preciseRNG

• 3 weeks later...