vita games with an physical trophy list

visvoer18

3 minutes ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

UnMetal

unmetal isnt avaialble yet and also uncertain

they did say it would  be the case and get an physical list only however since the store is not closing they also said there might be a digital version anyway

we have no idea how thats gonna work with the trophy list yet and since the unmetal list isnt ph (yet) I cant relay add it yet but I have an different idea about it:)

2 hours ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

So far physical version list for UnMetal is the only one there is. Everything else about it past this point is uncertain, sure.

true thats why I did it like this for now I am planning to keep this thread updated if people like you point out stuff  so please keep doing that i appreciate it a lot

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The english asia physical version of sword art online hollow fragment has a different list than the english digital one

could be but this list is meant for games that have an phsyical exclusive list

that list isnt exclusive to the physical version  of the game

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Metagal

not physical exclusive as far as I can tell  it has different regionstacks yes  but not an physical exclusive I think

if I am wrong let me know

2 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

You are wrong.

I posted it specifically because it has a physical cartridge with a separate trophy list from all the other stacks. You're welcome.

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

You are wrong.

I posted it specifically because it has a physical cartridge with a separate trophy list from all the other stacks. You're welcome.

ok then I will add it it doesnt have ph next to it though so could you tell me which list it is?

because then they amde a mistake in the naming so I can get that fixxed

@Helix

So... you're excluding asian DIGITAL for it it seems. How so?

UnEpic for example has been released both physically and digitally in asia (slightly different uncensored version of the game). Isn't it the same case with MetaGal?

Edited by VegaMan-X4

9 minutes ago, Helyx said:

You are wrong.

Are you sure it doesn't share a trophy list with the digital Asian release?  It doesn't look like a separate list for the cart version exists on the site here.

Just now, FrumpleOrz said:

Are you sure it doesn't share a trophy list with the digital Asian release?  It doesn't look like a separate list for the cart version exists on the site here.

yeah thats why i asked about it it could be true heck  I had a game myself a few weeks ago that was labled with as the wrong trophy list

if I know which list it is I cna post it and get it fixxed

25 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

I know Rayman Legends has a Chinese trophy list which I believe is only available as a physical copy (or at least that's the only way you're going to get it if you live outside of China, anyway).

Pretty sure this meets the criteria.

that depends if that list is only for the physicla version yes but if it is the same list as the chinese digital one it doesnt  I look into that one though

1 hour ago, visvoer18 said:

could be but this list is meant for games that have an phsyical exclusive list

that list isnt exclusive to the physical version  of the game

not physical exclusive as far as I can tell  it has different regionstacks yes  but not an physical exclusive I think

Um, that's what I said though. The digital and physical versions each have their own lists

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Um, that's what I said though. The digital and physical versions each have their own lists

which is the physical one then?  because if thats true it should have the ph thing not asia or whatever  so its wrong on the site tthen and needs to be changed as well

6 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

this is vita only and also for NOT limited games 

Unless Sony changes their stance on how many VIta cartridges they plan to manufacture, every game will be a limited run.