visvoer18

vita games with an physical trophy list

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ok I made this as a surprise for a friend of mine but I think it might be handy for more people as well.

this is a list with games  for the vita  where there excist an trophy list  specific for an physcal version of the game

as of now this should be all of the ones I collected this data from psn profiles but it might be handy to have a complete list here. I hope its usefull  to some people. there is 1 unreleased game on this list no idea if its cancelled or still comming but I put it on for completes sake

ok enough talk enjoy

S6e766c.png88 Heroes

S36c82a.pngAlone With You

S8d45e7.pngAstro Aqua Kitty

Sa7a628.png Awesome Pea Collection

Sa1a636.pngBard's Gold

S81b1e5.pngBest of Arcade Games

S016a98.pngBloodstained: Curse of the Moon

S1fa072.pngBroken Age 

Sf3d31e.pngDeath Tales

Sc353f4.pngDungeons & Bombs

Se117d2.pngFoxyLand

Sfb32d5.pngFoxyLand 2

Sa2c4f6.pngGanbare! Super Strikers

S558da7.pngHalloween Forever

Sba4cab.pngHome

Sd064d0.pngKid Tripp

S7a82b4.pngLetter Quest Remastered (unreleased)

Sca82c5.pngMaldita Castilla EX: Cursed Castilla

S8e3096.pngMercenary Kings

S1f7f3d.pngMiles & Kilo

S190677.png Nicole

S256470.pngRace The Sun

Sc9e1f2.pngRainbow Moon

Sc37c67.png Roommates

S058e1b.pngRoot Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition

Sc88ba1.pngRunner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Sa2b8ce.pngSenran Kagura Bon Appetit!

Sb2c2e3.pngSöldner-X 2: Final Prototype

S360896.pngSuper Hydorah

Sa2e1ef.pngSynergia

S79475e.pngTachyon Project

S5b90cc.pngTakotan

Sa02884.pngTask Force Kampas

Sb2b9e6.pngThe Bit.Trip

Sa1948b.pngThe Lost Cube

S21cae9.pngXeno Crisis

S6eeb36.pngYumeutsutsu Re:After

S3e1127.pngYumeutsutsu Re:Master

probably/not sure yet

S13c711.pngMetagal

Sae6f10.pngUnMetal

Edited by visvoer18

3 minutes ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

UnMetal

unmetal isnt avaialble yet and also uncertain

they did say it would  be the case and get an physical list only however since the store is not closing they also said there might be a digital version anyway

we have no idea how thats gonna work with the trophy list yet and since the unmetal list isnt ph (yet) I cant relay add it yet but I have an different idea about it:)

So far physical version list for UnMetal is the only one there is. Everything else about it past this point is uncertain, sure.

2 hours ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

So far physical version list for UnMetal is the only one there is. Everything else about it past this point is uncertain, sure.

true thats why I did it like this for now I am planning to keep this thread updated if people like you point out stuff  so please keep doing that i appreciate it a lot

The english asia physical version of sword art online hollow fragment has a different list than the english digital one

2 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

The english asia physical version of sword art online hollow fragment has a different list than the english digital one

could be but this list is meant for games that have an phsyical exclusive list

that list isnt exclusive to the physical version  of the game

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Metagal

not physical exclusive as far as I can tell  it has different regionstacks yes  but not an physical exclusive I think

if I am wrong let me know

2 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

You are wrong.

I posted it specifically because it has a physical cartridge with a separate trophy list from all the other stacks. You're welcome.

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

You are wrong.

I posted it specifically because it has a physical cartridge with a separate trophy list from all the other stacks. You're welcome.

ok then I will add it it doesnt have ph next to it though so could you tell me which list it is?

because then they amde a mistake in the naming so I can get that fixxed

Posted (edited)

@Helix

So... you're excluding asian DIGITAL for it it seems. How so?

UnEpic for example has been released both physically and digitally in asia (slightly different uncensored version of the game). Isn't it the same case with MetaGal?

Edited by VegaMan-X4

9 minutes ago, Helyx said:

You are wrong.

Are you sure it doesn't share a trophy list with the digital Asian release?  It doesn't look like a separate list for the cart version exists on the site here.

Just now, FrumpleOrz said:

Are you sure it doesn't share a trophy list with the digital Asian release?  It doesn't look like a separate list for the cart version exists on the site here.

yeah thats why i asked about it it could be true heck  I had a game myself a few weeks ago that was labled with as the wrong trophy list

if I know which list it is I cna post it and get it fixxed

I know Rayman Legends has a Chinese trophy list which I believe is only available as a physical copy (or at least that's the only way you're going to get it if you live outside of China, anyway).

Pretty sure this meets the criteria.

25 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

I know Rayman Legends has a Chinese trophy list which I believe is only available as a physical copy (or at least that's the only way you're going to get it if you live outside of China, anyway).

Pretty sure this meets the criteria.

that depends if that list is only for the physicla version yes but if it is the same list as the chinese digital one it doesnt  I look into that one though

Posted (edited)

🖕

Edited by DenDigger

I wish I could do that i realy do  but I cnat work with codes  I cant even post immages here because I always mess that up

I could copy past the links behind it though but thats the most I could do

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

I wish I could do that i realy do  but I cnat work with codes  I cant even post immages here because I always mess that up

I could copy past the links behind it though but thats the most I could do

Search for the game on psnprofiles, copy the name, this also copies the url hyperlink, then all u need is the icon.. which is right next to it, just right click it and copy the image address, paste it in and the forum box should handle the rest :D

Edit:
Metagal JP vita is available digitally, can confirm it, also have the chinese version of Rayman Legends digital, so it is possible to get it digitally, also keep in mind that Super Destronaut DX: Intruders Edition is available on the Japanese store for some reason..  so don't add it if someone suggests it xD

Edited by DenDigger

Posted (edited)

ok the names I cna do the immage doesnt work though

I used this post a few times to try stuff

Edited by visvoer18

1 hour ago, visvoer18 said:

could be but this list is meant for games that have an phsyical exclusive list

that list isnt exclusive to the physical version  of the game

not physical exclusive as far as I can tell  it has different regionstacks yes  but not an physical exclusive I think

Um, that's what I said though. The digital and physical versions each have their own lists

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Um, that's what I said though. The digital and physical versions each have their own lists

which is the physical one then?  because if thats true it should have the ph thing not asia or whatever  so its wrong on the site tthen and needs to be changed as well