Additional roadmap tips

good tips man

for flashpoints if you miss any they carry over to a new game. what i did was play the game on easy and do all the petty side trophies. and then on the hard difficulty i ran through and just nabbed the last 2 flashpoints i needed. 

i didnt have any save corruption at all. im not sure why. i backed up alot of stuff just in case. i used the disc version so i dont know if that made it more stable.

breach and clear is def best mp map, i did alot of it alone to buff up my mp player and then me and another player finished it up. i went auto shotgun and he used lmg. after you pop the mayhem trophy, unlock the hack device. you can hack the turret in the first section. if your on the floor above it and throw the hack on the ground thats what i did. then throw a hack at the truck with the turret when it comes. 

the gas vents was very glitchy, it didnt pop until i hit a gas vent that hit me and 3 enemies at the same time. i literally spent hours on it.

dropping the barrels and killing people took me hours to get. the newest patch takes longer for them to explode. but i dont know if they even register on the old patch as i downgraded and tried farming the first spot and it didnt work. i tried farming both mission spots on old and new patch and neither worked. 

i agree the guides are a bit janky

overall i really liked the game. i had it shelved for 4 years because the first time i played it i didnt like the first mission. but once i retried and got to the second mission and realized the maps alternate back and forth between stealth and gunning i enjoyed it more

@melodicmizery agreed, the game was far from bad. It had some very cool moments. I think it would have sold better with a little bit more polish and without these terrible bugs. Trophy wise the game is kind of annoying but overall not too bad ( except the flashpoints man this trophy took me hours since I really wanted to get all trophies in a single run ) Glad you hear that you didn't run into serious save corrupt issues. It happened twice immediately after I fast travelled. It is definitely advised to cloud a lot. 

And you are totally right it is definitely better to do two runs, since everything carries over and it's way easier to clear the 100% on easy and do the rest with deathwish on a second run. Have you played the game on ps5? 

I've prepared the platinum for a milestone and working on the dlc now, they are actually pretty cool as well. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

@melodicmizery agreed, the game was far from bad. It had some very cool moments. I think it would have sold better with a little bit more polish and without these terrible bugs. Trophy wise the game is kind of annoying but overall not too bad ( except the flashpoints man this trophy took me hours since I really wanted to get all trophies in a single run ) Glad you hear that you didn't run into serious save corrupt issues. It happened twice immediately after I fast travelled. It is definitely advised to cloud a lot. 

And you are totally right it is definitely better to do two runs, since everything carries over and it's way easier to clear the 100% on easy and do the rest with deathwish on a second run. Have you played the game on ps5? 

I've prepared the platinum for a milestone and working on the dlc now, they are actually pretty cool as well. 

i dont have a ps5, they have been impossible to get in america. ive wasted numerous hours on diff days trying to get one and its always sold out in miliseconds so i decided to just give up and wait. some of my friends who arent even trophy hunters and barely game got ps5s which kind of pisses me off lol. but i just sold my house anyways and have to find a new one immediately so the ps5 can wait.

dlcs were good i agree. short and to the point and easy. i liked the 3rd one the best. a bit of a different atmosphere

• 1 month later...
On 10.7.2021 at 10:17 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

Can you play the story co-op like in Sniper Elite games, or it's a solo game with co-op for online trophies like Uncharted for example?

Unfortunately not campagne is offline only mate.

On 10.7.2021 at 10:38 AM, steel6burgh said:

Thanks for this will be starting campaign soon!

You're welcome glad i can help:)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

Does reloading checkpoints work for all the cumlative kill trophies or just the 5 stealth kills?

you can reload checkpoints for the other cumulative trophies as well however I had the feeling that the counter does not work properly since ( at least I guess ) I did more kills than I had to. The trophy where you have to distract a guard for example. It felt like I did many many more in the end. But it definitely works with CP reload. 

But keep in mind, reloading a cp for the flashbacks wont work you need to gather them in total.

Edited by DavySuicide

Thank you for the quick response because that is exactly why i asked the stupid distract the guard trophy which i've been doing for two hours now.  I'm actually really liking the game but this trophy is getting old throwing this brick next to the guard.  i started with fire crackers than i read they don't work for it as well or possibly not at all so now i'm on the brick.  i started picking up one item and selling it to force a save because I started thinking maybe the checkpoint reload wasn't working.  Thanks for the conformation!  @DavySuicide

Edited by steel6burgh

1 minute ago, steel6burgh said:

Thank you for the quick response because that is exactly why i asked the stupid distract the guard trophy which i've been doing for two hours now.  I'm actually really liking the game but this trophy is getting old throwing this brick next to the guard.  i started with fire crackers than i read they don't work for it as well or possibly not at all so now i'm on the brick.  i started picking up one item and selling it to force a save because I started thinking maybe the checkpoint reload wasn't working.  Thanks for the conformation!  @DavySuicide

yes i had the same feeling but keep going the trophy will definitely pop. I only used bricks so I would recommend stay with this method. and always wait until he is back at his guarding spot before you throw the next one. Super stupid trophy. 

Here's how I did it: