This will definitely be a free PS+ title

ThatMuttGuy

Well I had never heard of it until you made this thread and now I notice how it has so many trophies on it that look like the kind that EA will break in the future. I guess if you care to platinum the game then you should start it early. Does the 100 daily trophy take 100 days to earn? That's a huge risk considering nearly every daily feature EA has been running in the past has stopped working.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Not sure when, but I'd be willing to bet with the next 3 months.

Ok, I'm willing to take that bet. I say it's not coming to Plus in the next 3 months. What are the stakes: a 10 dollar PSN card?

4 hours ago, Sergen said:

Well I had never heard of it until you made this thread and now I notice how it has so many trophies on it that look like the kind that EA will break in the future. I guess if you care to platinum the game then you should start it early. Does the 100 daily trophy take 100 days to earn? That's a huge risk considering nearly every daily feature EA has been running in the past has stopped working.

I mean all ultimate team modes and apex legends have dailies, a long as the game has players it should be fine

Just now, WDB_Chaotic said:

I mean all ultimate team modes and apex legends have dailies, a long as the game has players it should be fine

EA always breaks features tied to trophies like the ones I've seen in Knockout City eventually. The "Event Contracts" and "Season Contracts" will stop being obtainable after a certain point probably before they decide to shut the servers for the game. Nearly every FIFA game is unobtainable because of features like that not working anymore.

9 minutes ago, Sergen said:

EA always breaks features tied to trophies like the ones I've seen in Knockout City eventually. The "Event Contracts" and "Season Contracts" will stop being obtainable after a certain point probably before they decide to shut the servers for the game. Nearly every FIFA game is unobtainable because of features like that not working anymore.

I mean yes but youre looking at games that are obsolete due to yearly releases. those games you know a new one is coming next year. 

Just now, WDB_Chaotic said:

I mean yes but youre looking at games that are obsolete due to yearly releases. those games you know a new one is coming next year. 

No point really debating this, time will tell however if events and seasons are spaced out then it is recommended for anyone who cares about this game to get on it early so they can do all contracts tied to seasons and events early and not have to worry about it in the future. 

4 minutes ago, DarkKillerITA said:

I can see it flop terribly if they don't go the F2P route by this summer, lol

Like Rocket Arena, the price dropped from 30 to 5 euros after 2 weeks. How much will this game cost? Rocket Arena looked like a Free to Play Game and this too.

Actually I don't think so (at least not for a long while). If this was going to be a PS+ game it would have launched as one I think. But that is seemingly not the case since it's just doing this 10 day free trial thing.

This 100% should be a PS+ game tho. It looks like the exact kind of thing like a Fall Guys or a Worms Rumble where it's one of those quick mode type competitive multiplayer games that you wouldn't actually spend money on but would give it a shot since it's on plus.

Assuming the 10 day free thing is the full game with the ability to earn trophies as well, then it will end up being effectively the same as PS+ game for me at least, as I know I wouldn't spend more than a week with it anyway lol.

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...