This a free game?

Poptartboy54

I’m not really a big fan of free games but this could be a fun game to play with my dad so does anyone know if it’s free and if not how much is it, I’m from the US but if your somewhere else just say what it is there and I’ll just figure it out, thanks tho.

2 minutes ago, microsamm said:

It's free for the first 10 days, Release 21st May.
After that it will cost 19,99€ / $19,99 or for free if you subscribed to EA Play.

But the important quesition is: Can we unlock Trophies in the first 10 day? Does anybody know? Thanks.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sikutai said:

But the important quesition is: Can we unlock Trophies in the first 10 day? Does anybody know? Thanks.

Probably not sadly, most ea games are very Grindy and the trophies seem to be that way, it’s probably just best to skip it since it might be another rocket arena situation by it being dead by a month or so

8 hours ago, microsamm said:

It's free for the first 10 days, Release 21st May.
After that it will cost 19,99€ / $19,99 or for free if you subscribed to EA Play.

Thanks for converting it but yeeaahh I’m not paying that for an Ea title, especially one that seems to be very grindy, thanks again tho

Edited by Poptartboy54
Added more words
  • Like 3

On 5/18/2021 at 1:25 AM, Sikutai said:

And now can confirm: no.

Oh well, looks like it might have been a nice little timewaster for a couple days, but without trophies nothing about it makes it worth any time spent for me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

And now can confirm: no.

Oh well, looks like it might have been a nice little timewaster for a couple days, but without trophies nothing about it makes it worth any time spent for me.

I downloaded the game but can't connect to the Server. The Title says: Crossplay Open Beta 2. So the game is not free for 10 Days, it's a Beta.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sikutai said:

I downloaded the game but can't connect to the Server. The Title says: Crossplay Open Beta 2. So the game is not free for 10 Days, it's a Beta.

That's not right, it should be the full game with no restrictions, it's not a beta. Are you sure you got the right one? All my friends have the free version and are playing

• Like 2

It took Rocket Arena 2 weeks after launch to go on sale for 83% off. Wonder how long it will take for this game to follow the same pattern?

And yes I was one of the idiots who bough Rocket Arena at launch. I am still mad about that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lordzeze said:

It took Rocket Arena 2 weeks after launch to go on sale for 83% off. Wonder how long it will take for this game to follow the same pattern?

And yes I was one of the idiots who bough Rocket Arena at launch. I am still mad about that. 

I didn’t buy it at launch but I knew about that scenario so that’s what I’m scared to bite the bullet and get the game since I hate ea, it looks fun enough but idk really

8 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

That's not right, it should be the full game with no restrictions, it's not a beta. Are you sure you got the right one? All my friends have the free version and are playing

You're right, I accidentally downloaded the beta, now I'm just loading the full version. No wonder I couldn't connect to the servers. Haha how embarrassing for me. I'm still new to the Playstation Store, it was my first day.

6 hours ago, lordzeze said:

I bought Rocket Arena for 5 Euros a few weeks after Release. But then it was free in PS Plus. So nobody won here, neither EA nor me.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1