Village of Shadows Question

aceman131

I got the Deluxe Edition which came with the trauma pack. This gives you immediate access to the Village of Shadows difficulty. I'm wondering if I play thru the game on VOS without playing thru on hardcore will both trophies pop for me at the end? 

It should pop all the difficulty related trophies if you play on VOS first but it is a lot easier to do one playthrough on an easier difficulty since you can carry your equipment and money over to subsequent playthroughs. Also, after finishing one playthrough the bonus content shop becomes available and gives you access to infinite ammo.

• Like 1

Just now, FLUX_Rezulta said:

It should pop all the difficulty related trophies if you play on VOS first but it is a lot easier to do one playthrough on an easier difficulty since you can carry your equipment and money over to subsequent playthroughs. Also, after finishing one playthrough the bonus content shop becomes available and gives you access to infinite ammo.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I have completed the game on standard and have bought Infinite ammo. I didn't realize you could take stuff with you from your old playthrough on VOS that's pretty sweet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aceman131 said:

Thanks for the speedy reply. I have completed the game on standard and have bought Infinite ammo. I didn't realize you could take stuff with you from your old playthrough on VOS that's pretty sweet. 

Yeah, if you get infinite ammo for the Stake it makes VOS a cake walk.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

Does this game have a lot of puzzles like RE2 ? Or its easy to play like RE7?

The game has very little puzzles. And the few it has are very easy to solve. 

All difficulty trophies unlock if u play VOS first. I played on casual twice to start to collect all files and get enough money for the STAKE with infinite ammo. After i beat VOS, the difficulty trophies for hardcore and standard also popped. 

Edited by IvoryRose88
  • Like 1