GTA V Expanded and Enhanced confirmed to release November 11, 2021.

Troz

Taking into consideration this is the third release of this game in the PlayStation universe alone, it's been a year since the original announcement of this "expanded and enchanced" version yet we haven't seen a single screenshot or a simple list of what they're actually expanding and enchancing.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

just release gta 6, so much easier

It's just easier for them to keep updating GTA V and milking it to death. It still makes them loads of money because GTA V is one of the biggest hits of all time, if not the biggest, so they don't have any reason to stop anytime soon, sadly.

Edited by Gildo1993
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gildo1993 said:

It's just easier for them to keep updating GTA V and milking it to death. It still makes them loads of money because GTA V is one of the biggest hits of all time, if not the biggest, so they don't have any reason to stop anytime soon, sadly.

GTA 5 give us more money edition

As a relatively new Rockstar player, and a lover of GTA 5, I am really happy it's coming to PS5. Sure, GTA 6 would be way better, but cmon. GTA 5 is a great game and I'd be glad to do it again.

34 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

San Andreas got a PS2, PS3 and PS4 release 1f62c.png

Ok, my bad. I don't play on ps2 anyway.

So, 1 game per generation from Rockstar = RDR2, that makes me sad.

1 minute ago, ziggypossum said:

Ok, my bad. I don't play on ps2 anyway.

So, 1 game per generation from Rockstar = RDR2, that makes me sad.

hey, damn good games though. best there every was.

• Like 2

Without this successful online mode, we would already have GTA 6, 7 and 8 as well as at least one Vice City spin-off. But Rockstar would have had to make an effort. I wouldn't do what for if I consistently generate income with a product programmed a hundred years ago. Well at least they gave us RDR 2, one of my best and most intense gaming experiences.

Edited by Sikutai

Unfortunately this live service model for GTA V allowed Rockstar to get away with not making a game in the series..for 8 Damn years.

We’ll get a PS6 before GTA 6 releases - if we’re lucky. They can just keep updating the game for new generations and not bother with making a new game.

• Like 2