Least Favourite Level?

GoonerLukeThe

After coming back to fall guys over the last few days and playing on the newer levels, I can easily say that basketfall is the worst level on the whole game (most likely because I've lost 4 or 5 times in the finals on it) but it just sucks, also big shots is just really boring (you just literally stand in one place moving a couple of inches every few seconds)

What about yours?

Edited by LukeTheGooner

1 minute ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

I’m sick of being fucked in the ass by bananas on fruit chute. I also hate any level where you need to steal shit from others. I get my stuff stolen by people not even on my screen. However, when I’m in somebody’s back pocket, my useless jelly bean fuck can’t even take this tail or even grab them.

on fruit chute do you run up the side or through the middle?

fallball is the worst for me as I can never hit the ball in the right direction and it gets quite tedious

basketfall is a very close second, I'm starting to hate this with a passion as I get it for a final a lot in squads and we get 99% slaughtered 

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII
  • Like 1

Obviously team games are terrible, I truly think the addition of crossplay (and implicitly, the removal of PS4-only lobbies) has ruined any chances of non-PC players winning anymore, but those aren't my least favorite levels.

Slimescraper. It's Slimescraper. It is singularly game ending. I've seen this level literally take out an entire field of 40+ players at once.

• Like 2

Power Trip and Basketfall. They are literally the worst possible team games.

But nothing matches RNG Mountain. Words can't describe the disappointment I feel when, after a 20 minutes show, I am able to reach the final, I expect to play Hexagone, Thin Ice or Roll Off, or basically pretty much everything else, and then RNG Mountain pops up. A part of me dies when this happens.

1 hour ago, Alaquia said:

tbh I really like all of them, it's more of a hate/love relationship but yeah

all BUT one. I don't know the name and I believe it's quite new, but it's essentially a 1 on 1 where you have to push a yellow glowing button faster than your opponent

it feels really out of place and odd to only play against one other player

Button Bashers, and yeah, it's terrible. I win pretty much every time because it's such a poorly thought out and explained game that my opponents never understand the objective until I have too much of a lead to come back from.

That said, the worst games BY FAR in my opinion are the Season 3 team games, Pegwin Pursuit and Snowy Scrap.

I don’t recognize the names of many of these newer games but the worst for me are:

1) Any version of Grab Tail. (Or just put a 20 second timer on it, worthless to compete until then)

2) Rollout and the other one where you have to avoid falling off - boring and too easy.  

3) Ditto with Perfect Memory (boring and easy).  I did play a round recently with a spinner you had to jump over which made it so much more fun.  In fact, they finally randomized events so that the same strategy will not work every time.  So welcomed!  

4) Hex-a-gone.  Comes up way too often.  Just boring and repetitive.  Need to add different RNG elements like spinners, fans, fruit shooting, to spice it up (see above).

2 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

Any team game Jinxed is horrible..

Jinxed is pretty much a 50/50 dice roll, I haven't played any of the newer games since season 2 but I have about 300 hours between season 1/2 on PC and Jinxed is easily my least favorite.

I can't remember what it is called, but I hate the one with the fans that are inside the middle of a rotating flower shaped platform. I'm not even sure what obstacles are beyond that point because I rarely get passed them before the round ends.

I returned to this game in season 4 after playing a little bit of season 1 and a few games in season 3. I can say that this game is a lot more luck based than it used to be. I have lost 20+ finals because the RNG. Pretty much hate everything except slime levels and the race rounds.

Any ball related game. Australian servers are not existent so playing the rolling games or anything like that on other region servers results in an immediate loss. The ball wont move, wont be pushed far, yet the other team can punt it across the arena no problem.

• Like 1

I haven't played since Season 1, but I hated Slime Mountain and the match pictures games.  It got to the point if I got them I just made a beeline and jumped off the edge.

2 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

Any team game Jinxed is horrible..

Gotta love when your own teammates grab your tail .2 seconds after the game starts.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

I appear to be one of the few people who actually like the tail tag game, but yes, the team mates that steal you're tail 1f612.png

Or the other team taking your tail from across the galaxy and you cant take theirs despite grabbing them for a good 1-2 seconds.

• Like 2