Days of Play Sale - Starts May 26th

kidson2004

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/05/18/days-of-play-2021-activities-start-today-with-playstation-player-celebration-sale-kicks-off-may-26/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&amp&__twitter_impression=true

Days of Play 2021 has begun! Starting today with the PlayStation Player Celebration* event, the race is on to reach the Stage One set of Community Goals! We’re excited to see what happens here.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!

So stay tuned!! 

EDIT: here’s a list of games that’ll be on sale tomorrow:

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/05/25/days-of-play-comes-to-playstation-store-2/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

couldn’t copy the whole list, so if someone can I really would appreciate it. 

Edited by kidson2004
List of games to the sale
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

You think it’ll be 66% off 1f914.png

I’d be surprised if it’s less than $30

When Days Gone came out in the spring it was $20 and €40 for Black Friday. That's about 6 months time and Tsushima is close to that, so that's why base my prediction that way. Of course they are giving less and less discounts on their exclusives in the last few years.

12 hours ago, sk_lp_him said:

When Days Gone came out in the spring it was $20 and €40 for Black Friday. That's about 6 months time and Tsushima is close to that, so that's why base my prediction that way. Of course they are giving less and less discounts on their exclusives in the last few years.

Ah, makes sense. I still feel GoT is on a different level than Days Gone. I feel Sony is gonna treat GoT like their baby like it's Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica or Insomniac.

19 hours ago, Baka_Marimo said:

Any chance for discounted PS4 controllers? Two or three years ago they were on sale for 30 bucks a piece. That was a total steal for a new DS4.

This is what I’m hoping for. Would be sick to get that sunset orange controller 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

BL3 season pass 2 and AC Valhalla gold on my radar, just hope the price is right. 

20€ for the BL pass 

No sale for AC Valhalla Gold edition 

The sales are out in EU 

Strangely there is no discount for Death Stranding 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1