Does beating only the last act of each story unlock sins of the father trophy?

MarioMan200

16 hours ago, lucky_neon26 said:

Yes you can play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.

P.S You can easily play each campaign on easy and then play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.  It's fast and easy.

Ok thank you 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I indeed played everything on easy and replayed the last act in hardcore for each. Trophies didn't pop first, but reloading Under no flag checkpoint (which takes you to the ending cutscene) will pop them if you have trouble getting them like me.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

I indeed played everything on easy and replayed the last act in hardcore for each. Trophies didn't pop first, but reloading Under no flag checkpoint (which takes you to the ending cutscene) will pop them if you have trouble getting them like me.

Was it digitial version?

Edit- YES! works on fully patched game... thank fuck....the game is ridiculously annoying nonetheless....this exploit made it much better

Edited by bboysunny93
  • Like 1

On 2021-05-19 at 3:02 PM, lucky_neon26 said:

Yes you can play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.

P.S You can easily play each campaign on easy and then play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.  It's fast and easy.

That is great to know!  Thank-you!

On 20/05/2021 at 4:02 AM, lucky_neon26 said:

wtf, I wish the guides told me this. Tirailleur was a real pain in the arse.

Edited by Eraezr
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 7:31 AM, Eraezr said:

wtf, I wish the guides told me this. Tirailleur was a real pain in the arse.

I know what you mean. I accidentally played through the entire campaign on hard. Then did it all over again on hardcore to unlock that one last trophy. Then found out about this thread. ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why do I always read things like this AFTER I've finished them legitimate... ? same thing happened to me with the mile high club veteran glitch on modern warfare remastered, absolute pain in the arse!

• Like 2

On 19.5.2021 at 6:43 AM, MarioMan200 said:

So ive beaten the stories on hard by accident because i forgot you needed to play on hardcore. Can you just start up the last act of each story on hardcore to get the trophy or do i have to start over from the beginning of each story?

Doing the last act of each story on hardcore will work. No need to play every act

On 12/07/2021 at 8:44 AM, SKhesraw said:

Why do I always read things like this AFTER I've finished them legitimate... 1f629.png same thing happened to me with the mile high club veteran glitch on modern warfare remastered, absolute pain in the arse!

Mile High Club wasn't that bad! ? took me like 2 hours with breaks ?

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...