MarioMan200

Does beating only the last act of each story unlock sins of the father trophy?

23 posts in this topic

So ive beaten the stories on hard by accident because i forgot you needed to play on hardcore. Can you just start up the last act of each story on hardcore to get the trophy or do i have to start over from the beginning of each story?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine told me that is how he got it.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure i beated all storys on Hardcore it is not really hard at all took me around 5 or 6 Hours.

 

Maybe you start doin it like this and then just mob the Rest when it dont work?

Edited by DaniDa1985
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MarioMan200 said:

So ive beaten the stories on hard by accident because i forgot you needed to play on hardcore. Can you just start up the last act of each story on hardcore to get the trophy or do i have to start over from the beginning of each story?

Yes you can play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.

 

P.S You can easily play each campaign on easy and then play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.  It's fast and easy.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lucky_neon26 said:

Yes you can play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.

 

P.S You can easily play each campaign on easy and then play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.  It's fast and easy.

Ok thank you 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I indeed played everything on easy and replayed the last act in hardcore for each. Trophies didn't pop first, but reloading Under no flag checkpoint (which takes you to the ending cutscene) will pop them if you have trouble getting them like me.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

I indeed played everything on easy and replayed the last act in hardcore for each. Trophies didn't pop first, but reloading Under no flag checkpoint (which takes you to the ending cutscene) will pop them if you have trouble getting them like me.

Was it digitial version?

Edit- YES! works on fully patched game... thank fuck....the game is ridiculously annoying nonetheless....this exploit made it much better

Edited by bboysunny93
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bboysunny93 said:

Was it digitial version?

Edit- YES! works on fully patched game... thank fuck....the game is ridiculously annoying nonetheless....this exploit made it much better

Yes it was the digital, from PS+. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the tip, saved a lot of time. Beating the last Chapter cost me 2,5h 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-05-19 at 3:02 PM, lucky_neon26 said:

Yes you can play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.

 

P.S You can easily play each campaign on easy and then play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.  It's fast and easy.

That is great to know!  Thank-you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lmao I beat the entire campaign on Hardcore thinking this didn't work. Wish I would have known 😃

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd attempt this if it wasn't a pain in the ass. 
Any tips?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2021 at 4:02 AM, lucky_neon26 said:

Yes you can play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.

 

P.S You can easily play each campaign on easy and then play the last chapter of each campaign on the most difficult difficulty.  It's fast and easy.

 

wtf, I wish the guides told me this. Tirailleur was a real pain in the arse.

Edited by Eraezr
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2021 at 7:31 AM, Eraezr said:

 

wtf, I wish the guides told me this. Tirailleur was a real pain in the arse.

 

I know what you mean. I accidentally played through the entire campaign on hard. Then did it all over again on hardcore to unlock that one last trophy. Then found out about this thread. 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played through the first set on hardcore until I found about this thread, then I played everything else on easy with the last act on hardcore.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this work with Battlefield 1’s campaign?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do I always read things like this AFTER I've finished them legitimate... 😩 same thing happened to me with the mile high club veteran glitch on modern warfare remastered, absolute pain in the arse!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.5.2021 at 6:43 AM, MarioMan200 said:

So ive beaten the stories on hard by accident because i forgot you needed to play on hardcore. Can you just start up the last act of each story on hardcore to get the trophy or do i have to start over from the beginning of each story?

Doing the last act of each story on hardcore will work. No need to play every act

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does it work with latest update? 

 

I have disc version of the game,hope it works the game is boring. 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/07/2021 at 8:44 AM, SKhesraw said:

Why do I always read things like this AFTER I've finished them legitimate... 1f629.png same thing happened to me with the mile high club veteran glitch on modern warfare remastered, absolute pain in the arse!

Mile High Club wasn't that bad! 😝 took me like 2 hours with breaks 🙂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that doing this to pop the trophies still works on the latest patch, just did it about a week ago with no issues. 🙂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm this works. 19.5.22  

after beating it all, trophies did NOT pop. 

needed to play "under the flag" cutscene again and let if play fully.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.