Biomutant Trophy Thoughts?

Rubempia16

Looks good and fun. Might wait on the PS5 version though, I have too many games to play as of now anyway

I just hope so much this game is a hit and not a miss, not often do we see developers these days venturing into new ideas like we're seeing here (I mean, the whole open world thing is not new, obviously, but the game feels new a original somehow to me)

Edited by Gildo1993
  • Like 1

Disappointing platinum trophy title. That's about it.

Based on what I know of the game and giving the benefit of the doubt to the requirements for "Social" and "Conscious", especially based on the other trophies, this really seems like a good and fun list. The game has a New Game+ mode, millions of parts that add up to millions of weapon combinations, a few different story endings (major and minor), a karma system, multiple classes, various customization systems, etc, and yet the list utterly lacks absurdly demanding trophy requirements tied to those mechanics, which can't be said for all games. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

30 hours in and should already have platinum but 2 trophies are glitched at the moment for me and others. the devs know about it and doesn't care xD

Glitched trophies: Old World Gadgets and Angler 

The game isn't even released and patches take time. I'm pretty sure they're more focused about actual bugs/glitches than trophies ahead of launch. Question for you though since you're farther than I am, are the World Eater trophies missable? Like feeding Jumbo Puff 6 Sqvips?

7 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

The game isn't even released and patches take time. I'm pretty sure they're more focused about actual bugs/glitches than trophies ahead of launch. Question for you though since you're farther than I am, are the World Eater trophies missable? Like feeding Jumbo Puff 6 Sqvips?

Yes but you can get it really fast with new game+

On 23.5.2021 at 3:32 AM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

30 hours in and should already have platinum but 2 trophies are glitched at the moment for me and others. the devs know about it and doesn't care xD

Glitched trophies: Old World Gadgets and Angler 

Angler did pop for me without any problems.

Old World Gadgets and Social glitched out for me, else I would've platin already aswell.

4 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

After i started fresh Angler pop without problems. all i need is Old World Gadgets. I deleted all saves but no chance to pop it. 

I am still not sure if I maybe missed someone for "Social" ..

But yeah I agree, Old World Gadgets is 100% glitched.

Edited by Yoey_666

I suppose it's nice to know the trophy difficulty is basically where I imagined it'd be. (Suppose because I personally tend to prefer a challenge.) While the game hasn't actually released yet, I'm caught off-guard by what will seem to be missable (which isn't a big deal specifically for this game) and bugged trophies on release.

Edited by EcoShifter

I actually managed to get the plat but I was playing with the 1.0 version...

However... on 1.0. the game crashed a lot for me and I had many visual glitches, which apparently were fixed with the day -1 patch along the way. So I'd suggest you wait for a patch that fixes the trophies instead of downgrading to 1.0 since it will make the run quite unenjoyable for you, like it kinda did for me.

The game itself has huge potential and is quite impressive for a small team like that and it makes me kinda sad - the world itself is really beautiful and there is a lot to discover, but the quests are kinda repetitive and the technical issues (which can be fixed) are another point of criticism on my part. I might actually replay it once a ps5 version drops to experience it again with less issues this time around.

• Like 1

I was relatively interested in getting the game till I heard about the 2 glitched trophies. The other trophies look fine, pretty standard open-world stuff, but I've been burned before by glitched trophies (I'm looking at you Borderlands 3 and Returnal...) So maybe I'll wait a little bit to hear if they patch it or I'll do the 1.0 version. 

To clarify, Social just did not pop because one NPC seem to not have counted even if I talked to him. After talking to everyone again, the trophy popped.

Old World Gadgets is indeed glitched and since it is my last trophy, I will just downgrade now and do it that way.

16 minutes ago, Yoey_666 said:

To clarify, Social just did not pop because one NPC seem to not have counted even if I talked to him. After talking to everyone again, the trophy popped.

Old World Gadgets is indeed glitched and since it is my last trophy, I will just downgrade now and do it that way.

Old World Gadgets and Toytinkerer are glitched.

These two are preventing me from the Plat. Version 1.00 is the only version you can plat on as 2.01 broke the gadget tracker for Old World Gadgets and also makes the NPC bear you need to interact with for the Mirage Side Quest disappear which is needed for Toytinkerer and the Automaton upgrades.

After 2.00 update this glitched the Pew Pew trophy, however 2.01 update retro popped that trophy, so im hopeful the Day One patch will address both trophies glitched above.

Edited by Ashbo

17 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Old World Gadgets and Toytinkerer are glitched.

These two are preventing me from the Plat. Version 1.00 is the only version you can plat on as 2.01 broke the gadget tracker for Old World Gadgets and also makes the NPC bear you need to interact with for the Mirage Side Quest disappear which is needed for Toytinkerer and the Automaton upgrades.

After 2.00 update this glitched the Pew Pew trophy, however 2.01 update retro popped that trophy, so im hopeful the Day One patch will address both trophies glitched above.

I received Toytinkerer on the latest patch during my initial playthrough, so it seems not to be glitched for everyone.

Quick question to the people that have the game and are getting trophies:

I got the game early in mail (on the 21st) but trophies don't seem to be listed on profile/PS5 main manu icon. Do you still earn the trophies but they just stay completely hidden?

3 minutes ago, Ace3DFrag said:

Quick question to the people that have the game and are getting trophies:

I got the game early in mail (on the 21st) but trophies don't seem to be listed on profile/PS5 main manu icon. Do you still earn the trophies but they just stay completely hidden?

They are not online on PSN yet so you can't see / sync them. If you wanna see them, disconnect your console from the internet and go to Trophies again, then you see the offline trophies from your console.

And I got the plat now aswell with version 1.0

Just now, Yoey_666 said:

They are not online on PSN yet so you can't see / sync them. If you wanna see them, disconnect your console from the internet and go to Trophies again, then you see the offline trophies from your console.

And I got the plat now aswell with version 1.0

Thank you, was wondering if there was a way for it!

13 hours ago, Yoey_666 said:

I received Toytinkerer on the latest patch during my initial playthrough, so it seems not to be glitched for everyone.

One of the fortunate ones bud.

I came acoss the quest giver on patch 1.00 but the game crashed when I approached him and at the time wasnt sure if he was key to the story etc so in an attempt to risk him not appearing again, the next time I saw him in the same spot I ignored him until I'd progressed the story further.

This now needs a patch for me lol as the two updates 2.00 and 2.01 have broken it because I can get him to spawn every time outside the church near the area End of the Line, but when I approach him, he turns away, walks off and vanishes which I believe is what happens once you have recieved all his quests. :/