[NA] Remasters and Retro Sale | Ends 6/3

Neocarleen

So, as someone who has fielded some questions regarding Kemco RPGs in the past, I will say that both Dragon Sinker and Alvastia Chronicles are fun time-wasters, and among the best of the Kemco games I've played. I myself might pick up Dragon Lapis finally.

Xeodrifter (not a Kemco game) is a fun, quick game, and it's a cross-buy for PS4/PSVita. 

Does anyone know about Oniken? I've seen that game a couple of times, and it looks interesting to me.

Edited by starcrunch061

it's a great sale but i nearly lost my last week stuff, i'm planning to hit this sale up once more because it's so good.

Himno (ps4) (vita)
Zero Zero Zero Zero (ps4) (vita)
Warlocks Tower (ps4) (vita)
Radical Rabbit Stew (ps4)
Turok (ps4)
ACA NEOGEO Metal Slug 2 (ps4)
ACA NEOGEO Aero Fighters 3 (ps4)

3 of the games are from my vita list. Turok was from the N64 days.  Neogeo just to collect a few. maybe i'll plan to take an intermission and start one soon they're easy to finish (still about 14 vita games to go) from wanted list.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

Does anyone know about Oniken? I've seen that game a couple of times, and it looks interesting to me.

It's a retro Contra-like game. I played a bit and stopped but I recall it being enjoyable. I believe the trophy list was pretty tough, if that's something you care about - speedruns, hardcore mode, no death...

• Like 1

A lot of old games from the 1990s and 2000s here. Strange to see Yakuza Kiwami in there, as I can't classify that in the same category as many of the other games listed.

The SNK fighting games are listed as dirt cheap, but knowing the bullshit most of them are I can't see them getting too many purchases.