The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes (October 22, 2021)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[Gamescom 2021] New Story Trailer For ‘The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes’ Pits Human Against Human

Bandai Namco have released a new story trailer at Gamescom for the next chapter in The Dark Pictures Anthology with House of Ashes. The trailer has the tried-and-true trope of pitting foes against each other, only to eventually realize that there’s sometime bigger out there.

House of Ashes will release on October 22nd for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series. And don’t forget about that Pazuzu Edition.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/video-games/3680061/gamescom-2021-new-story-trailer-for-the-dark-pictures-anthology-house-of-ashes-pits-human-against-human/

• Like 1

Looking forward to playing this 3rd game in the series and adding this plat to my profile. Enjoyed the previous two. Spooky and horror are my jam. Got the Anthology steelbook and will add this physical game to the collection. 

• Like 1

Recently got both games platinum and this is just a day 1 buy for me. I really love these cliche horror movie games.

The only downside is the annoying road to the platinum. It takes a few runs.

Hopefully this one doesn’t add a co-op trophy like the first game.

Edited by Deluziion90

• 2 weeks later...