Question about Savage trophies

Rebourne07

So each raid consists of 4 parts when you are going through them normally...for example Fist, Cuff, Arm and Burden for Alexander or V1, V2, V3, and V4 for Omega etc. My question for those who have some or all of the Savage trophies...do you have to do the Savage equivalent of all 4 parts to get the trophy? Or just the final raid in each 4 part sequence?

3 minutes ago, Golden_Jace said:

I think those trophies are based off the achievements in game. So you would only need to complete the last part of each tier for the trophy (ie only need deltascape V4 savage for that omega raid trophy)

Thank you. Anyone that's done them can you confirm this?

On 5/19/2021 at 10:49 AM, Rebourne07 said:

Thank you. Anyone that's done them can you confirm this?

I can confirm this when doing Bahamut C2T4 Savage. As long as you have the raid that you are going for unlocked and you complete it once on PS5 it will unlock the corresponding raid trophy. Unsynced, undersized, or solo does not affect the trophies as long as you successfully complete it.

Edited by Rorta
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Rorta said:

I can confirm this when doing Bahamut C2T4 Savage. As long as you have the raid that you are going for unlocked and you complete it once on PS5 it will unlock the corresponding raid trophy. Unsynced, undersized, or solo does not affect the trophies as long as you successfully complete it.

Thank you!