20 Race Exploit Patched?

BearyDeadly

23 minutes ago, BearyDeadly said:

I have been attempting the 20 race exploit with the vertical slime levels, and while I get a gold patch at the end, it does not say "1st place". I believe it has been patched...

I am pretty sure it didnt say first place for me every time either. Just keep at it. May not be patched yet.

29 minutes ago, BearyDeadly said:

I have been attempting the 20 race exploit with the vertical slime levels, and while I get a gold patch at the end, it does not say "1st place". I believe it has been patched...

It's not patched. I got the trophy today and the gold medal for qualifying showed. Not the 1st place medal so you're fine.

9 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Guys I am sure I crossed the line first more than 5 times and trophy still no pop for winning 5 races

I got my 20 races yesterday, and I got it legit by crossing the line first in Whirlygig. In my experience, the wins should count fine. Maybe someone beat you just by millisecond once or twice?

20 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Guys I am sure I crossed the line first more than 5 times and trophy still no pop for winning 5 races

Why??? Thanks

Did you get those on the slime rounds? When I crossed the line first on that round I didn't receive the 1st place, because it was given to the person who jumped off at the start. If it was on different rounds and you're sure you saw the '1st place' pop up five times, just email them.

9 hours ago, Lil-Gocee said:

Did you get those on the slime rounds? When I crossed the line first on that round I didn't receive the 1st place, because it was given to the person who jumped off at the start. If it was on different rounds and you're sure you saw the '1st place' pop up five times, just email them.

Oh yessss two of them were in slime scrapper the new one. I already popped the trophy. Did not know about the bug, anyway it is unfair that 1st places dont count in slimescrapper because that level required skill.

On 5/20/2021 at 4:50 AM, Lil-Gocee said:

This cannot be accurate. I know for a fact my count and my friend's count goes up every time he dies first on a slime round and I get first place in the race. We both have added race wins after. People trying this out must be the first to die and the team must qualify. Take latency into account as well as your name showing up first in a group of multiple suiciders may not reflect the true first death.

On 21-5-2021 at 10:54 PM, clowve said:

This cannot be accurate. I know for a fact my count and my friend's count goes up every time he dies first on a slime round and I get first place in the race. We both have added race wins after. People trying this out must be the first to die and the team must qualify. Take latency into account as well as your name showing up first in a group of multiple suiciders may not reflect the true first death.

That's good to know then. All I saw was that I didn't get the "first place" message after passing the finishline first so I figured it wouldn't count for me. 

5 hours ago, Lil-Gocee said:

That's good to know then. All I saw was that I didn't get the "first place" message after passing the finishline first so I figured it wouldn't count for me. 

If someone kills himself first and he qualifies then he robs you of your first place basically, that's the essence of the exploit.

Not worth sabotaging team for it, if you still don't have Golden Boy. Slime Climb and Slimescrapper appearing in the later rounds. Less Margin for team to get ahead.

Slimescrapper slime is sped up now...much more eliminations.