how do you know if you are in the days of play activity

BowelHunter

26 minutes ago, BowelHunter said:

i never once got an email an still haven't 

I received a confirmation mail in the “Other” tab. Maybe it’s in your spam? Check everything.

It took maybe 2-3 days to receive an e-mail, yours is taking too long. :/

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BowelHunter said:

i never once got an email an still haven't 

If you used the email link to sign up try going on the actual PSN website, log in  and sign up there. If it worked it shouldn't take long to receive a confirmation email.

On 20/05/2021 at 6:34 AM, LoveInHell said:

I received a confirmation mail in the “Other” tab. Maybe it’s in your spam? Check everything.

It took maybe 2-3 days to receive an e-mail, yours is taking too long. :/

I registered couple days prior to the event starting no confirmation email was sent to me its definitely been over a week or 2, I just went back to the days of play site and signed up again for like the 10th time now and it said: "Thanks for joining! You’ll start contributing to the Days of Play: PlayStation Player Celebration when the next Stage begins."

I honestly hope I get the rewards for this first stage.

P.S. My favourite avatars are Demon's Souls, Kratos, Returnal in that order

Event is kind of a mess with no way to track your progress, they probably can make up overall numbers at this point.

Doesn't look like we'll meet tomorrows deadline goal if they don't lol.

Edited by xh117
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, xh117 said:

Event is kind of a mess with no way to track your progress, they probably can make up overall numbers at this point.

Doesn't look like we'll meet tomorrows deadline goal if they don't lol.

lol took 6 days to progress to 60% they expect us to do the remaining 40% within a day thats not even including the bonus *facepalm*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hazikq786 said:

lol took 6 days to progress to 60% they expect us to do the remaining 40% within a day thats not even including the bonus *facepalm*

According to the page, the last time Sony updated the count was 2 days ago, it wouldn't make sense if the objective is unreachable

On 20-5-2021 at 5:25 AM, BowelHunter said:

i joined like 5 days ago 

its now started an i don't know if it actual had me join.

whats a good way to know.

In the confirmation email I trust.

31 minutes ago, ValenTris7 said:

According to the page, the last time Sony updated the count was 2 days ago, it wouldn't make sense if the objective is unreachable

I checked the link below just now. You're right, it hasn't been updated after May 21st. At that day we were far from the goal, but in the weekend there are usually more players online to earn Trophies.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/days-of-play-celebration/ 

Never had an email, despite "signing" up multiple times on the website. Logged in, clicked sign up, had the green text saying I'm ready to go. That, in my eyes, should be confirmation enough but it looks like it might not be. Not the biggest skin off my nose but still, when they can't get an event sign up thing to work properly and without confusion, they've screwed up slightly. 

Aside from the counter not updating reliably, maybe that's why the totals are looking a bit off. Bunch of players who assumed they're signed up because the site told them that they were.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AgentSmiz said:

Not the biggest skin off my nose but still, when they can't get an event sign up thing to work properly and without confusion, they've screwed up slightly.

The biggest problem with that in my opinion is that it went the same last time around. So apparently this is good enough for Sony. If I delivered this quality to a customer I would not get paid, simple as that.

• Like 2