BowelHunter

how do you know if you are in the days of play activity

29 posts in this topic

i joined like 5 days ago 

its now started an i don't know if it actual had me join.

whats a good way to know.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Registration is open from May 11th – May 31st 2021, try joining again??

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should have received a confirmation email saying "You're good to go". Looks like that's the only thing we have to go off.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Seretonin_ said:

You should have received a confirmation email saying "You're good to go". Looks like that's the only thing we have to go off.

i never once got an email an still haven't 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BowelHunter said:

i never once got an email an still haven't 

I received a confirmation mail in the “Other” tab. Maybe it’s in your spam? Check everything.

 

It took maybe 2-3 days to receive an e-mail, yours is taking too long. :/

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have yet to get one, i did on the page say i was good to go and i was signed up

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BowelHunter said:

i never once got an email an still haven't 

If you used the email link to sign up try going on the actual PSN website, log in  and sign up there. If it worked it shouldn't take long to receive a confirmation email.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i have yet to get one, i did on the page say i was good to go and i was signed up

thats all ive seen also

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. I had to sign up on my ancient laptop because the new PlayStation site refuses to load on my phone (yet another reason the old store was better). 

 

I signed up up a couple days ago, got the confirmation screen, no email yet. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never received an email. Last year i missed it and lost the prizes, i would like to win this year.,

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here, I'm still waiting for an email, I'm guessing they will send after the registrations are closed?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, I had to go through the sign-up menu twice before I got an e-mail. I received it about two hours after the second sign-up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2021 at 6:34 AM, LoveInHell said:

I received a confirmation mail in the “Other” tab. Maybe it’s in your spam? Check everything.

 

It took maybe 2-3 days to receive an e-mail, yours is taking too long. :/

I registered couple days prior to the event starting no confirmation email was sent to me its definitely been over a week or 2, I just went back to the days of play site and signed up again for like the 10th time now and it said: "Thanks for joining! You’ll start contributing to the Days of Play: PlayStation Player Celebration when the next Stage begins."

 

I honestly hope I get the rewards for this first stage.

 

P.S. My favourite avatars are Demon's Souls, Kratos, Returnal in that order

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Event is kind of a mess with no way to track your progress, they probably can make up overall numbers at this point.

Doesn't look like we'll meet tomorrows deadline goal if they don't lol.

Edited by xh117
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xh117 said:

Event is kind of a mess with no way to track your progress, they probably can make up overall numbers at this point.

Doesn't look like we'll meet tomorrows deadline goal if they don't lol.

lol took 6 days to progress to 60% they expect us to do the remaining 40% within a day thats not even including the bonus *facepalm*

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hazikq786 said:

lol took 6 days to progress to 60% they expect us to do the remaining 40% within a day thats not even including the bonus *facepalm*

According to the page, the last time Sony updated the count was 2 days ago, it wouldn't make sense if the objective is unreachable

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20-5-2021 at 5:25 AM, BowelHunter said:

i joined like 5 days ago 

its now started an i don't know if it actual had me join.

whats a good way to know.

 

In the confirmation email I trust.

 

31 minutes ago, ValenTris7 said:

According to the page, the last time Sony updated the count was 2 days ago, it wouldn't make sense if the objective is unreachable

 

I checked the link below just now. You're right, it hasn't been updated after May 21st. At that day we were far from the goal, but in the weekend there are usually more players online to earn Trophies.

 

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/days-of-play-celebration/ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never had an email, despite "signing" up multiple times on the website. Logged in, clicked sign up, had the green text saying I'm ready to go. That, in my eyes, should be confirmation enough but it looks like it might not be. Not the biggest skin off my nose but still, when they can't get an event sign up thing to work properly and without confusion, they've screwed up slightly. 

Aside from the counter not updating reliably, maybe that's why the totals are looking a bit off. Bunch of players who assumed they're signed up because the site told them that they were.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we reached the goal since the last update was on the 21st. It definitely seemed to go faster on the weekend. 😄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AgentSmiz said:

Not the biggest skin off my nose but still, when they can't get an event sign up thing to work properly and without confusion, they've screwed up slightly.

 

The biggest problem with that in my opinion is that it went the same last time around. So apparently this is good enough for Sony. If I delivered this quality to a customer I would not get paid, simple as that.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Math is hard.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2021 at 7:48 PM, Jelly Soup said:

For me, I had to go through the sign-up menu twice before I got an e-mail. I received it about two hours after the second sign-up.

 

Well, guess I need to try this since I still haven’t gotten an email. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.