Japan Trophy List?

Hi, I'm a little confused: which trophy list does the japanese version of the game use? Obviously these days these games are selling for crazy high amounts, but the Japanese versions are relatively inexpensive. But they don't appear to have a dedicated trophy list on this site, so what gives? Do the North American and Japanese versions share a list? If so, does the Japanese version have English options? Just trying to figure out how to play and enjoy the game and nab trophies without mortgaging my left arm.

Thanks!

According to the website, there are only two versions of this game: this one, and a HK one. So any version other than HK will fit into this list of trophies, so for example a purchase made in North America, or in Europe, or in Japan, will likely have their list of trophies shared with that version. The only region exclusive is HK. Again, I say this according to PSN Profiles.

Unfortunately, I can't answer whether there are English subtitles in a Japanese version, but I can say that I have already played some Japan-only games where there was an option for English subtitles.

You can check all versions of that game and specific game series here: https://psnprofiles.com/series/128-danganronpa

On 5/20/2021 at 2:20 AM, Cascadicat said:

Hi, I'm a little confused: which trophy list does the japanese version of the game use? Obviously these days these games are selling for crazy high amounts, but the Japanese versions are relatively inexpensive. But they don't appear to have a dedicated trophy list on this site, so what gives? Do the North American and Japanese versions share a list? If so, does the Japanese version have English options? Just trying to figure out how to play and enjoy the game and nab trophies without mortgaging my left arm.

Thanks!

The Japanese version on Vita actually has this trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2170-danganronpa-12-reload

Unfortunately, it does not have English subtitles. Wish I'd known that before I bought it, but oh well.

I do find it very strange that the Japanese version, which contains both games on one cartridge, is less than half the price of just one of the English versions.