Persona 5 Announced By Atlus, Coming To PS3 In 2014

Goro

Peersona5.jpg

After a 72 hour long count down and publishing a mysterious website two months ago, Atlus finally lifted the curtain on Persona 5. The announcement came a on the tail of a string of trailers about smaller games to ramp up the hype.

The upcoming JRPG will be released on PS3 in 2014. No other data has been shared besides the participation of Katsura Hashino, Shigenori Soejima and Shoji Meguro, showcased in a short teaser with the message “You’re a slave. Want emancipation?”

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1

I'm sure they'll release it in the U.S (we have some die-hard fans here on the PSNP :lol:  )

I may pick up a copy if it gets a U.S release(I'm always looking for new JRPGs to play)

I wouldn't count on a localization with Sega, There's plenty of die-hard Yakuza fans like myself on PSNP too but they don't give a sh*t about us.

I wouldn't count on a localization with Sega, There's plenty of die-hard Yakuza fans like myself on PSNP too but they don't give a sh*t about us.

True,but I would believe Sega will let Atlus do their own thing (then again Sega is becoming more like Capcom & EA when it comes to pissing off gamers :facepalm:  )

Wow, what's with all these great announcements lately? Persona 5, Fallout 4 (presumably), Uncharted 4 and so many more. I've played Persona 4 on the PS2 back in the day and I loved it, so I hope Persona 5 will be just as good, if not better. The teaser video is also quite interesting and very "Persona-like" :P

I'll be extremely pissed if Sega does that.

I don't want to get to excited about P5 until they give us a western release date.

It's real! It's here (almost), it's for the PS3 and it's.......coming to this side right? xD

I woke up this morning to see that news on my FB page, I was a happy dude. Atlus, thanks for reminding me why I love you :D

About the other titles:

Persona 4 U: I am excited for it, my copy of the first one might arrive soon and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Persona Q: Kinda bummed the crossover title I was waiting for it's on 3DS -.- It's KH all over again

Persona 4 Dancing: meh