Worth buying on sale now? Trophies still broken?

Have wanted to check this game out after all the hype it received from being re listed on the store again and I enjoyed the film as well but looking at the threads, it seems like a lot of the trophies are glitched? Was wondering if any of them have been patched out and if online connectivity issues have been fixed. Also on the whole is the game enjoyable enough to put myself through these potential hassles?

The trophies are not glitched, at least in my experience, the Online ones are a little grind due to the quantity one enemies, but I was able to get it very quickly by replaying the third stage.

And the game in of itself is sooooo enjoyable, it is such a good game to play that even the grind online and for Mr. Chu pass in no time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

I think it has improved a bit, I don't know haven't checked since I did the online. Get Streets Of Rage 4 first if you haven't already. Some way better beatemups out there before this game.

I played Streets of Rage 4 on my pc using gamepass. Enjoyable game but i wasnt motivated to see it to the end. 

13 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

I played Streets of Rage 4 on my pc using gamepass. Enjoyable game but i wasnt motivated to see it to the end. 

Fair enough, well in Scott Plilgrim you will need to complete the game six times, once with each character and do a ton of grinding (or use the cheats) but even then you need to grind the first few levels over and over again to get a hidden boss to appear, I haven't bothered to do that yet since my game glitched.

Well good luck, if you wasn't motivated to complete Streets Of Rage 4 only once, you might find this game even harder, it's not as good as SOR4 sadly.

22 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Fair enough, well in Scott Plilgrim you will need to complete the game six times, once with each character and do a ton of grinding (or use the cheats) but even then you need to grind the first few levels over and over again to get a hidden boss to appear, I haven't bothered to do that yet since my game glitched.

Well good luck, if you wasn't motivated to complete Streets Of Rage 4 only once, you might find this game even harder, it's not as good as SOR4 sadly.

Yeah hence why I am thinking if i should pick it up. Its not that streets of rage wasnt great, its just that i had tons of other games to play and decided to prioritize those instead and my gamepass ended up running. Will probably only resub when Halo infinite drops 

48 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Yeah hence why I am thinking if i should pick it up. Its not that streets of rage wasnt great, its just that i had tons of other games to play and decided to prioritize those instead and my gamepass ended up running. Will probably only resub when Halo infinite drops 

Scott Pilgrim is a pretty good game, it's not a bad one for sure. But trophies are particularly grindy, fiddly and online is the biggest issue. Just watch a 10 minute clip of the game on youtube and see if it looks like your sort of game. Of course it is subjective whether Streets Of Rage 4 is better or not, but I think SOR4 is a big shorter and certainly more fun wise move wise.

Even using the cheats to level up your characters to max and using the sword cheat, it still takes quite a while to go through the game six times, and the buying from shops part is pretty tedious.

• Like 1