Fall Guys 1.24 Update (Infallible Glitch Patched)

Anordinarybloke

7 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Yeah, you could get the 5 in a row wins trophy in custom games. 

The place nr 1 in races isn't patched I guess. This game needs a statistic menu tbh.

Wow. No wonder trophy sluts came running this week hahahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gotakibono said:

I don't have the game on my trophy list but I've been oddly captivated by the hoopla surrounding this glitch. I've never seen the trophy hunting community come together so quickly and in such large numbers to help everyone get a single trophy. I even saw a few groups of people who already had the trophy spending hours just helping others get the trophy, too.

It's been pretty awesome to see and it's safe to say that the past week will go down in trophy hunting folklore. ?

I agree ! Found a really nice discord were are lot of players were playing together to get 20 wins and even if it was quite frustrating sometimes overall it was a good grind. Trophy hunters have definitely the nicest community, was less toxic than other multiplayers communities ! 
Hope everyone had the opportunity to get this trophy and respect to thoses who got it the hard way ! 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Mentioned already, but I am also curious if the other 4 broken trophies are fixed now. If someone will earn some of them legitimately, I would appreciate the info.

Btw. I really have to admit that Mediatonic support is simply the best! They helped so many Players recently with those bugged trophies in a really professional and "cool" way!

Worth mentioning attitude! Bravo and chapeau bas!

What trophies are broken? 

1 hour ago, Gotakibono said:

I don't have the game on my trophy list but I've been oddly captivated by the hoopla surrounding this glitch. I've never seen the trophy hunting community come together so quickly and in such large numbers to help everyone get a single trophy. I even saw a few groups of people who already had the trophy spending hours just helping others get the trophy, too.

It's been pretty awesome to see and it's safe to say that the past week will go down in trophy hunting folklore. ?

And THAT is the right attitude!  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Eskolastiko said:

I was already surprised that they did not give me any of those trophies, I hope they fix it, because there is no way to get it?

Yup i submitted a video and everything and its been more than 24 hrs, still waiting for them to get back to me. The support while great is inconsistent with regards to how they deal with unlocking of trophies for different players

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Yup i submitted a video and everything and its been more than 24 hrs, still waiting for them to get back to me. The support while great is inconsistent with regards to how they deal with unlocking of trophies for different players

I submitted a ticket yesterday and they unlocked all 4 trophies for me within 30 minutes. Did you also get your unique support ID from the game settings when you sent your ticket?

To anyone that missed their chance:

Don't do it legit, lol, just wait for Mediatonic's next fuck up, where Infallible will unlock by lowering the volume or something. 

Nah, seriously, don't do it legit. Otherwise you're going to want to ragequit life once the next Infallible exploit is discovered. It has happened twice already!