Fall Guys 1.24 Update (Infallible Glitch Patched)

Anordinarybloke

15 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I find it hilarious this game still doesn't have a statistics screen. Luckily contacting support I was able to know my wins and they replied extremely quickly.

But still, this is the absolute perfect game for one:

• Total matches
  • Total time played
  • Total Wins
  • Number of times you've made it to the finale
  • Number of times you've came in first in a racing round
  • Number of cosmetics you have
  • Total time spent falling
  • Total time spent knocked over
  • Total players knocked over
  • They could even do how many times you've played each mode, map/level, #1 mode played, #1 map/level played

I know they said before in their discord Q and A section a long time ago, that they don't want statistics to show because then it will bring out all the try hards, and have them ruining the experience for new players.

8 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

A friend of mine would get it yesterday. He got 6 wins in a row. But it's a psychological thing. Because we knew we unlocked the trophy via glitch so the pressure wasn't there and you play diffetent automatically.

It is still possible with a good 4 man team, luck and coordination.  The worst games are still the 3 squad games. This is always "two teams against the third team"

Yeah, we were just trying to win as many as we could to get me to 20 before bed. At the end we’re like, “ oh shit, we did infallible” . Definitely different when it’s not weighing on your mind.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Alaquia said:

it's time to ask the real question here guys... who will be the first player to claim infallible AFTER the fix? 

And the award goes to... Jamiemac010! Congratulations!

I'm a bit sad because this afternoon I played squads mode with three players, two of them needed the trophy: we got four wins in a row, but we lost on fruit chute (Right before the fifth final) because of me, as I placed last, it's been a while since it happened but I still feel really really bad ? I would have been happy if they were the first people to obtain the Trophy post patch thanks to me, but it didn't happen. But I console myself because right before playing with them I had won once in the Xtreme Mode, so I got 5 wins in a row myself for the third time

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kaltezhan said:

I remember they said in an interview during season 1 that they would make this trophy easier to earn. I thought this was it :(

Welp, too bad I was lazy to play this game last week.

Well, they did. It's much easier in squads mode, just gotta get organize a few players.

LOL I thought this was patched within a few weeks of the game's release with how much people were complaining!

Oh well! I'm happy to say I'm a dirty cheater, who falsely achieved this trophy for CLOUT!!

Edited by Grample_Gust

5 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

I know they said before in their discord Q and A section a long time ago, that they don't want statistics to show because then it will bring out all the try hards, and have them ruining the experience for new players.

Isn't it kind of ironic that the game become a complete sweat fest, despite no statistics screen? Did they seriously think the game would stay completely casual? Literally was getting flooded with very good players a month after launch, because it doesn't take long to learn all the games minigames & mechanics.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, uduc2late said:

Has it been patched for everyone yet or are they still working on it, I would really like to earn this if it isn't patched yet! 

It's patched, but with a good team you can grab it through Squad Mode. There are less people that recently earned it: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11209-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/16-infallible

1 hour ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

These trophies were bugged, resulting in a support ticket needed for an unlock. Despite the requirements being met, they don't unlock.

exactly.

except one, there was an exploit in which, if you die immediatly when a slime race starts, you could get a gold medal (which counts for "trackstar") if YOU ARE ON SQUAD MODE AND YOUR TEAM QUALIFY.

so we had 2 positive bugged trophies and 3 negative ones. they only patched infallible apparently. so we are now +1, -3

3 hours ago, ConAir said:

It's patched, but with a good team you can grab it through Squad Mode. There are less people that recently earned it: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11209-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout/16-infallible

Agreed! Totally insane man I did the infallible glitch last week, but played a lot with my friends as a squad and we became better and better and yesterday we were on a six win streak without noticing. It's so much easier if you don't play on a trophy man.