kamikaze trophy help

ChronoDimension

Anyone know if this is tougher on the PS4 version than the PS3 version?  

I thought the legend of Kamikaze was overplayed on the PS3 version so maybe something about the PS4 version is more challenging about it?  

Want to play this game again (PS4) at some point as it was one of my favorite PS3 experiences!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ChronoDimension said:

U think u can help me?

Keep practicing. Took me a few dozen tries to finally get it.

Keep the trophy guide up and take it a couple steps at a time, pausing in between. Might help to say the directions out loud as you need to do them.

47 minutes ago, ChronoDimension said:

U think u can help me?

My advice is to keep your controller in front of you as if you were actually driving and when you have to steer in the police chase in the last sections, STEER SOFTLY. 

Your car must touch none of the police cars in the pursuit. 

Edited by ShinySpidey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChronoDimension said:

U think u can help me?

You are timing it wrong most likely. Assuming your only problem is the first police car, WAIT don't do the movement the moment it appear on the screen, wait for the police car to make a little movement in the direction of your car and THEN slowly do the movement. The only thing you are doing wrong is the timing, guarantee 100% wait a bit longer and you get it first try.

Edited by Sk1pper_Oz

1 hour ago, audiopile said:

I think your rotten controller was part of the issue tbh.

I guess I could have cleaned it up before snapping a picture. It's been in a spare room on top of a shelf collecting dust for the past 8 or 9 years.

It wasn't rotten before Heavy Rain...that part came as a result of Kamikaze.

I remember having a hard time with this trophy on PS3 but found out that it was way easier for me when standing in front of the TV (and pausing and checking the inputs often, of course). I don't know why but holding the controller lower, i.e. greater distance to my eyes, did the trick.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

I remember having a hard time with this trophy on PS3 but found out that it was way easier for me when standing in front of the TV (and pausing and checking the inputs often, of course). I don't know why but holding the controller lower, i.e. greater distance to my eyes, did the trick.

It’s not that bad but there are a few tricky parts to practice in the video. Keep at it. Anybody that finds themselves raging just needs to take a step back and take a little break. I’ve found I never should drive when I’m angry, especially in a video game! ?

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

I guess I could have cleaned it up before snapping a picture. It's been in a spare room on top of a shelf collecting dust for the past 8 or 9 years.

It wasn't rotten before Heavy Rain...that part came as a result of Kamikaze.

Heh, probably not. I wasn't trying to take a shot at you or your hygiene either. I've found that with these delicately timed inputs required type trophies a new controller often helps.  This is a a QTE/timing trophy and if there are any undesired inputs then it will cause you to fail. 

I have one controller I use for open world games because it has some drift and I can overcome that but I'd never use that controller on a trophy like this.  For a trophy like this I'd break out my "special" Death Stranding controller that has very few hours on it and then put it back into the storm troopers arms for safekeeping.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the cop collision part I read on a youtube comment to stir right slowly then go to the left. I did it twice doing this method, I screwed up the first time because right after successfully doing it I had a premature celebration moment and missed the next QTE. But got it on my second time going right and then left. I was also holding the controller facing me like a stirring wheel.