[Video] Sakura Succubus 2 Platinum Walkthrough

Dino_Roar

Sakura Succubus 2 - Platinum Walkthrough 100% Guide (Easy 3 Minute Platinum)

Sakura Succubus 2 goes for $11 from the PS Store. The game is also Crossbuy with PS4 & PS5.
For the game itself it will take you around 2-3 minutes to platinum.

Timeline (2 Playthrough are required for Platinum)

0:00 - 1st Playthrough (Select all TOP Options)
- Ask Hifumi for her autograph
- That was the best miso soup I've ever had in my life!
- Tell Cosmos she should learn to take care of herself.
- Tell Hifumi she shouldn't get her hopes up.
- I'd rather be your husband.
- Let's do it!
- I think you look great!
- Blue.
- Yes, I want her.
- Your pose is too raunchy for our newspaper's readers.
- Join Hazel.

2:04 - 2nd Playthrough (Select all BOTTOM Options)
- Maybe I should dial it down a notch...
- Your cooking is almost as good as my mother's!
- Tell Cosmos you'll look after her.
- Tell Hifumi you'd like to talk to her more too.
- I think "partner" sounds just fine.
- That might not be such a good idea...
- I think I prefer your usual look.
- Green.
- I'm only doing my job...
- Your pose is too raunchy for my poor heart.
- Decline her offer.

Hope you enjoyed! :)

3 hours ago, Sagaan said:

10 bugs for a 2 min plat is kind of expensive,  game should cost max 1 euro/dollar at best. Dang i hate dem ratalia trash games, sad part is i even have few of em myself Plated lul.

You know this is not Ratalaika, right?

2 hours ago, Warby_AU said:

Timeline (2 Playthrough are required for Platinum)

Only 1 playthrough is required with the right choices.

I gave you a sub regardless; I had not come across it before.

Edited by Dino_Roar
  • Like 3

So easy I can have my 4 year old nephew do it.

What a joke. You guys are just buying platinum trophies at this point. If these games were just 100 percent only titles you would completely skip playing them at all. That's pretty much a given.

And I will say it's fine to play a few easy games here and there. I myself have done that. But when it's several stacks all with fast completion times, especially something like this, you are definitely just buying platinum trophies. You guys can't give me anything else because it's the truth.

3 hours ago, Sn1per666999 said:

Why not just let people buy trophies outright. This is as close as you can get to that. That will be the next step.

Ain't it the truth.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

What a joke. You guys are just buying platinum trophies at this point. If these games were just 100 percent only titles you would completely skip playing them at all. That's pretty much a given.

And I will say it's fine to play a few easy games here and there. I myself have done that. But when it's several stacks all with fast completion times, especially something like this, you are definitely just buying platinum trophies. You guys can't give me anything else because it's the truth. 

Ain't it the truth.

That would be interesting. If a game like this had the same trophy points but no plat would everyone still buy it and make the argument of "just playing a fun game". Like either way your trophy level goes up but your plat count stays the same.

Also if there is only 11 choices wouldnt just writing out the choices be easier than a video?

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AJ_Radio said:

Ain't it the truth.

Not true. I personally don't care if it has a Platinum, or not. Playing a short game, regardless of trophy numbers/points suits my personal life and is like a break between bigger games that I also like to play.

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

That would be interesting. If a game like this had the same trophy points but no plat would everyone still buy it and make the argument of "just playing a fun game". Like either way your trophy level goes up but your plat count stays the same.

Also if there is only 11 choices wouldnt just writing out the choices be easier than a video?

Answered above. I don't care how many "points" a game has; I just play them when I have spare time from my family.

As for the "Also if there is only 11 choices wouldn't just writing out the choices be easier than a video?"... It would be easier for people to view quickly yes, but most "Video creators" make some money off of those clicks on their videos.... That's why you see the "bigger" creators post their video regardless of if there is already one there or not.

Edited by Dino_Roar

37 minutes ago, Helyx said:

At this point, I'm not entirely sure you're not a bot.

All your replies are basically bitching about easy trophies or you sucking your own dick because you finished Super Meat Boy.

Nobody cares about your ultra rare accomplishments in the same way nobody cares about my easy trophies. Give it a rest.

There's an image. 

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would have bought this game regardless of it having a platinum or not. I like visual novels and the Sakura Succubus series is very... "cultured" let's say. I want to support more console releases like this. Just because you *can* skip through the entire game and stack the plat however many times doesn't mean everyone who plays it is only interested in padding their trophy stats. The game itself is what appeals to me. I'm just going to read through it all once and call it a day just like I did with the first Sakura Succubus and Legends of Talia: Arcadia. Would be nice if people didn't lump everyone who plays these games into the same "trophy whore" category, but I suppose it's easy to do when that seems to be the vast majority of the playerbase tracked on this site.

It’s good to know someone is enjoying these games instead of just skipping through them for the Plat. 

I like visual novels too, but I prefer significantly longer ones (and especially ones that add other elements like the Danganronpa games). I can definitely see the appeal of shorter VNs though. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

If these games were just 100 percent only titles you would completely skip playing them at all.

Not speaking for everyone here but I would love for this to be a 100% list. If this game released with an appropriate trophy list, I would have immediately bought it at full price, played through it and posted a glowing review in the Post Your Recent 100% thread. As it is now, though, the cheap golds and plat from the title only devalues the profile I'm working to build up, which makes me sad as I am 100% the target audience this game is trying to attract a sale from.

• Like 3

I'm very surprised these winged cloud games are coming out on PS as I don't see why anyone would want to play them on PS over the "full" PC version. I do however understand wanting to buy the game just to have it on your profile but it's waay overpriced.

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I would have bought this game regardless of it having a platinum or not. I like visual novels and the Sakura Succubus series is very... "cultured" let's say. I want to support more console releases like this. Just because you *can* skip through the entire game and stack the plat however many times doesn't mean everyone who plays it is only interested in padding their trophy stats. The game itself is what appeals to me. I'm just going to read through it all once and call it a day just like I did with the first Sakura Succubus and Legends of Talia: Arcadia. Would be nice if people didn't lump everyone who plays these games into the same "trophy whore" category, but I suppose it's easy to do when that seems to be the vast majority of the playerbase tracked on this site.

I’d have done do too, except, watching this video, indicates to me that this game has been massively self censored to get it through Sony’s new puritanical policies...unless this plat guide avoids all the really good CGs that is

41 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

Thank god we have 4 different videos showing us how to get a 2 minute plat!

Thank jesus, I did not know how to achieve this visual novel with skip functionality and limited paths. Now I actually have 4 video's showing it to me.

But shoutout to @Dino_Roar since he is the one with the shortest video. I could not bear seeing 30 seconds extra on one of the other video's :P

Gotta go fast!

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

I kinda have that dilemma as well. Because:

1. It has an easy peasy lemon squezy plat with multiple list Obviously catered so that people would stack them / payed more copies. And this has been this is way worse then the ratgames spam.

2. But this is the sakura series man, the precursor of the steam hentai games spam, top to bottom simple trash, shit I would always gave to friends in that edgy period. Call it nostalgia.

In the end I will probably do 1 stack (without fast skipping), just like I did with that other easy meme serie that got a lot of flag (my name is mayo).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

It’s good to know someone is enjoying these games instead of just skipping through them for the Plat. 

I like visual novels too, but I prefer significantly longer ones (and especially ones that add other elements like the Danganronpa games). I can definitely see the appeal of shorter VNs though. 

I don't want to be off topic but how is root letter? I'm really interested in this one and like you said  for "trophy whores" those games are gold mines.  But I some people enjoy visual novels and they usually take 15 - 20 hours to plat if I'm not wrong. 

1 hour ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

If you like danganronpa you should play the zero Escape Trilogy (999, virtues last reward and zero time dilemma)

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I don't want to be off topic but how is root letter? I'm really interested in this one and like you said  for "trophy whores" those games are gold mines.  But I some people enjoy visual novels and they usually take 15 - 20 hours to plat if I'm not wrong. 

Haven’t played it yet unfortunately. It’s one I’m considering picking up though. From reviews I’ve seen, it seems to have a substantial story. 

46 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

If you like danganronpa you should play the zero Escape Trilogy (999, virtues last reward and zero time dilemma)

All on my (ever-growing) list of games I want to play! :DHave been wanting to pick them up since they came out for Nintendo DS & 3DS and will definitely get around to them eventually. 

Is 999 even available on anything but the DS? I know that version of the game is quite expensive now. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

12 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Haven’t played it yet unfortunately. It’s one I’m considering picking up though. From reviews I’ve seen, it seems to have a substantial story. 

All on my (ever-growing) list of games I want to play! :DHave been wanting to pick them up since they came out for Nintendo DS & 3DS and will definitely get around to them eventually. 

Is 999 even available on anything but the DS? I know that version of the game is quite expensive now. 

Isn't Zero Escape: The Nonary Games  the ps4 Version of 999? with better graphics and voice acting in the cutscenes?

• Like 1