[Video] Sakura Succubus 2 Platinum Walkthrough

Dino_Roar

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

Thank jesus, I did not know how to achieve this visual novel with skip functionality and limited paths. Now I actually have 4 video's showing it to me.

But shoutout to @Dino_Roar since he is the one with the shortest video. I could not bear seeing 30 seconds extra on one of the other video's :P

Gotta go fast!

I kinda have that dilemma as well. Because:

1. It has an easy peasy lemon squezy plat with multiple list Obviously catered so that people would stack them / payed more copies. And this has been this is way worse then the ratgames spam.

2. But this is the sakura series man, the precursor of the steam hentai games spam, top to bottom simple trash, shit I would always gave to friends in that edgy period. Call it nostalgia.

In the end I will probably do 1 stack (without fast skipping), just like I did with that other easy meme serie that got a lot of flag (my name is mayo).

I’m personally hoping they bring Sakura Dungeon over (with a decent trophy list). If they do I’ll wait for a sale and buy it. I too have an odd affection for “meme” games (The Mayo Games) & “absolute train wreck” games (Ride to Hell: Retribution). I’m also amused by (most) niche anime games/VNs. 

On the the other hand, my main loves are survival/psychological horror (the more obscure the better), 3D & 2D Platformers, OTT action games, rhythm games, and RPGs and Simulators of most any kind.

Edit: @ShadyWARcotix It is!!! Thanks, I never knew that existed (or if I did I had forgotten). 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Haven’t played it yet unfortunately. It’s one I’m considering picking up though. From reviews I’ve seen, it seems to have a substantial story. 

All on my (ever-growing) list of games I want to play! :DHave been wanting to pick them up since they came out for Nintendo DS & 3DS and will definitely get around to them eventually. 

Is 999 even available on anything but the DS? I know that version of the game is quite expensive now. 

Yes, you should play it and as mentioned 999 and VLR are both part of the nonary games set on PS4 (and go on sale frequently)

17 minutes ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

I’m personally hoping they bring Sakura Dungeon over (with a decent trophy list). If they do I’ll wait for a sale and buy it. I too have an odd affection for “meme” games (The Mayo Games) & “absolute train wreck” games (Ride to Hell: Retribution). I’m also amused by (most) niche anime games/VNs. 

On the the other hand, my main loves are survival/psychological horror (the more obscure the better), 3D & 2D Platformers, OTT action games, rhythm games, and RPGs and Simulators of most any kind.

Edit: @ShadyWARcotix It is!!! Thanks, I never knew that existed (or if I did I had forgotten). 

Also, you mentioned both my 200 and 300 plat milestones ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

I’d have done do too, except, watching this video, indicates to me that this game has been massively self censored to get it through Sony’s new puritanical policies...unless this plat guide avoids all the really good CGs that is

I haven't looked into the second game yet, but from what I could tell after playing the first game, the CG's seemed to be identical to those in the Steam version. I know there are 18+ patches available for the PC version of these games which obviously aren't on console, but the console versions don't seem to have any additional censorship compared to the unpatched Steam version. No differences between the PS4/PS5 and Switch version either from what I could tell which leads me to believe Sony's censorship policy isn't being enforced on non-Japanese games. I mean even the toned down console CG's are more lewd than what I suspect would be allowed from a Japanese game on PlayStation these days. I could be wrong though.

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

I kinda have that dilemma as well. Because:

1. It has an easy peasy lemon squezy plat with multiple list Obviously catered so that people would stack them / payed more copies. And this has been this is way worse then the ratgames spam.

2. But this is the sakura series man, the precursor of the steam hentai games spam, top to bottom simple trash, shit I would always gave to friends in that edgy period. Call it nostalgia.

In the end I will probably do 1 stack (without fast skipping), just like I did with that other easy meme serie that got a lot of flag (my name is mayo).

Yeah, I don't like the obvious trophy whore bait they're doing with these trophy lists either. I guess more and more small devs/publishers are catching on that doing this is going to increase their sales. But still, I wouldn't let a difficult trophy list stop me from playing a game I was genuinely interested in, so if I'm being consistent, it wouldn't make much sense for me to avoid playing a game just because it has an easy trophy list either. I've played plenty of visual novels that others have just skipped through and stacked multiple times - the only real difference between those and Sakura Succubus is the length. I'm just gonna keep playing the stuff I want to.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Helyx said:

At this point, I'm not entirely sure you're not a bot.

All your replies are basically bitching about easy trophies or you sucking your own dick because you finished Super Meat Boy.

Nobody cares about your ultra rare accomplishments in the same way nobody cares about my easy trophies. Give it a rest.

I couldn't care less how many people compliment me for some of the achievements I've done. If people bought this because of the content that's fine, but I'm willing to bet 9 out of 10 people bought this specifically for the trophies.

You don't care about me, I don't care about you. Who gives a fuck? I'm just making a point. You never bothered commented on any status update of mine so clearly you never gave a fuck about anything I did anyway. So I'm doing the same to you, I don't care what achievements you've done either.

Edited by AJ_Radio
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

You never bothered commented on any status update of mine so clearly you never gave a fuck about anything I did anyway.

I don't bother with status updates for the most part, and I certainly don't look to see who's posted recently.

Not trying to make an enemy, but I'm still not sure how you complete captchas.

On topic: Love me some easy and fast trophies. It's a great way to relax in between longer/difficult games, and the deluge of trophies popping in such a short time really gets my motor going.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I don't bother with status updates for the most part, and I certainly don't look to see who's posted recently.

Not trying to make an enemy, but I'm still not sure how you complete captchas.

On topic: Love me some easy and fast trophies. It's a great way to relax in between longer/difficult games, and the deluge of trophies popping in such a short time really gets my motor going.

I will say you've done some hard stuff. But I've exhausted everything I wanted to say, so I'll just leave this thread.

20 hours ago, Dino_Roar said:

As for the "Also if there is only 11 choices wouldn't just writing out the choices be easier than a video?"... It would be easier for people to view quickly yes, but most "Video creators" make some money off of those clicks on their videos....

And this is the actual reason why we keep seeing these "guides".

• Like 2

On 21/05/2021 at 11:25 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I haven't looked into the second game yet, but from what I could tell after playing the first game, the CG's seemed to be identical to those in the Steam version. I know there are 18+ patches available for the PC version of these games which obviously aren't on console, but the console versions don't seem to have any additional censorship compared to the unpatched Steam version. No differences between the PS4/PS5 and Switch version either from what I could tell which leads me to believe Sony's censorship policy isn't being enforced on non-Japanese games. I mean even the toned down console CG's are more lewd than what I suspect would be allowed from a Japanese game on PlayStation these days. I could be wrong though.

That’s why i specifically clarified “self censored”. As in they toned down the game from what it would have been so it is allowed straight through on Sony consoles, and obviously just release that neutered game elsewhere too as 1) that’s cheaper than making multiple versions and 2) it avoids people not buying the Sony version as it’s censored and thus not buying any version as they only have a Sony console.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

That’s why i specifically clarified “self censored”. As in they toned down the game from what it would have been so it is allowed straight through on Sony consoles, and obviously just release that neutered game elsewhere too as 1) that’s cheaper than making multiple versions and 2) it avoids people not buying the Sony version as it’s censored and thus not buying any version as they only have a Sony console.

These games have been on Steam for about a year before they came to consoles though, so assuming the console versions are identical to the unpatched Steam version, it would be absurd to think that Winged Cloud would've altered the content of the game to account for ports that may very well have not even been a thought in their mind at the time of development for the game.

7 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

These games have been on Steam for about a year before they came to consoles though, so assuming the console versions are identical to the unpatched Steam version, it would be absurd to think that Winged Cloud would've altered the content of the game to account for ports that may very well have not even been a thought in their mind at the time of development for the game.

They would almost certainly have decided on what platforms the game would, or at least could, release on as part of the business plan for the game.