game is delisted

STAR-SOLDIER-X

4 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

There has been plenty of games that were delisted in a specific region/regions, but are still available in others. Wolfenstein 3D is the first thing that comes to my mind. 

yeah, just sucks when you want a game and you cant get it. i guess ill have to be happy with the 5 remaining versions haha

1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

There has been plenty of games that were delisted in a specific region/regions, but are still available in others. Wolfenstein 3D is the first thing that comes to my mind. 

I wonder why they never re-released Wolf3D and Spears of Destiny on modern consoles.

15 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I wonder why they never re-released Wolf3D and Spears of Destiny on modern consoles.

I'm betting they never felt the need to do so. The only reason why DOOM 1/2/64 got re-released after the reboot was done is the greed. At this point, everyone who was interested in the OG games has already played them, so they only did that to milk the last couple of $. With Wolfenstein 3D, they knew they have a solid franchise in their hands, they probably wanted every last pair of hands to focus on the main series than to bring back the old game.