Is this game actually good?

OmegaRejectz

I stumbled across this game from the newly released 'Challenge' DLC (but only for PS5 ?). I've never heard of any of their games & looked up the Steam page and it has a Very Positive (82%) from 500 reviews which seems pretty good. I'll add this game to my list if it's a genuinely good horror game, but I'm not gonna even bother if it's just some garbage 'easy trophy' junk.

Thanks

I mean, not really? It's pretty underwhelming in terms of scares and enemy design/variation, but it looks very nice and it's definitely not a garbage easy 1 hour plat. The trophies for not being able to save, hard difficulty and not being able to get hit once by an enemy were pretty tense. I'm not sure why they decided to add in a challenge mode with guns when the gameplay revolved around sound and avoiding alerting the enemies, there was no combat in the original game besides a device with limited ammo you can use to temporarily stun. 

I'd say if you're a fan of gothic horror literature or games that draw inspiration from that, it's worth playing. It was worth it for me for the hard difficulty run alone, I had some extremely close calls with the knockoff Mr. X character who stalks you around. 

• Like 2