Is the 100% still worth it?

ZIG173

• 3 weeks later...

Update. The 100% was pretty easy. Just a bit of a grind. The only thing I boosted was 15 more ucav kills, but that can still be done pretty easily. Since I had played the bf4 multiplayer a lot before, I was ahead a bit on some of the trophies. Still, it shouldn't be too difficult to get the 100% on north american servers. 

Oh and hey cometowner, remember me from the recent bf1 boosting group?

If you want to do them legit some of them are a pain on the ps3 as there are less players on the server then on the ps4 version (only 12 compared to 16 or 32). The UCAV (I think they nerfed it), Bombing run and gulf of oman 5 aircraft frags (ace flyers and the sandstorm are your worst enemies here) took the longest for me. I think the win a round with 50 tickets or less on chainlink may need to be boosted as no game I was in got even close to that it's usually one group dominating.

It's still possible to do the majority legit but I clocked well over 40 hours now and still need the chainlink and a few map wins for finalstrike.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 10:06 PM, Creasy007 said:

How do you go about boosting even, private servers? I have that one five bomb trophy keeping me from the Platinum, haven't played this game all that much in several years. 

You can rent a server if you want to spend the money or you can just join a empty server with 3 other people just be aware that if you load into a empty server randoms can join the game and you have no way of kicking them out in a public server. ether way you need a total of 4 players to start a game.

Edited by Redninja-222
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Redninja-222 said:

You can rent a server if you want to spend the money or you can just join a empty server with 3 other people just be aware that if you load into a empty server randoms can join the game and you have no way of kicking them out in a public server. ether way you need a total of 4 players to start a game.

I haven't boosted in ages so I really couldn't remember how I managed it in the first place with one other person, thanks for this. I need to find someone willing to do it sometime soon, then, would be great getting the Plat on this after all this time.