Removed

SnowFleurz

16 minutes ago, SnowFleurz said:

So.. How many hours have this trophy took for people to complete?

I only have this one and a few misc ones left, am I looking into a long-long grind?

Not really, ive played a couple hours everyday this week and unlocked it yesterday.

38 minutes ago, SnowFleurz said:

So.. How many hours have this trophy took for people to complete?

I only have this one and a few misc ones left, am I looking into a long-long grind?

If you aim for 100 % this Trophy will come naturally. For the Level 40 Trophy for the Season Pass you need to qualify for about 1000 rounds.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, alexhardstyle said:

I have 16 wins, level 43 and still didnt pop 500 rounds.

Then they have changed something in the meantime. When I was still actively playing during the first season, the Level 40 trophy was by far the trophy that took the most time. I got the trophy for 500 rounds won 11 days earlier than the trophy for level 40. It was a huge grind. So you are lucky now.

Edited by Sikutai

12 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Then they have changed something in the meantime. When I was still actively playing during the first season, the Level 40 trophy was by far the trophy that took the most time. I got the trophy for 500 rounds won 11 days earlier than the trophy for level 40. It was a huge grind. So you are lucky now.

They've heavily nerfed the amount of xp needed to level up since season 1, so that will be why they don't have it yet.

To OP - I can't really give a timeframe because I just played a lot for fun. If you're just wanting to plat and delete the game, then I've heard people have contacted support to ask about specific stats for their account. Then you can count from there if you want.

Let's say that each round last for 3 minutes (with loading time), you'll need 1500 minutes to reach 500 so 25hrs seems to be a good approximation.

Btw, you'll reach lvl 40 before getting this trophy, you'll need only 17k xp vs 35k in Season 1, you may even reach lvl 50 first.

Edited by Dounew

2 hours ago, alexhardstyle said:

I have 16 wins, level 43 and still didnt pop 500 rounds.

I wonder why am I so bad at this game. I got just now the 500 rounds and I only have 5 wins -.- Not that I'm terrible, most of time I qualify for finals. The problem is that there's always someone better than me there lmao
Btw I was at level 44, so you're probably very close

Edited by thalles_63