Lots of bugs and issues with game

There are many people who spent 130+ hours and due to some bug can't complete game. Massive list of bugs in known issues list starts on Day1 and many are still not resolved. Just check before buying or playing and be cautious! 

Also it would be nice to post your problems there, maybe it will speed up solution. 

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/reported-issue-megathread-list-please-check-here-for-your-issue-updated-21-05-2021

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Changed title
  • Like 1

correct the thread because platinum is possible, you just have to be careful with certain mysteries and with the possibility of being able to load the saved datas you can solve the problems and with all the information that there is the error is only if you allow it

Edited by locoporkko
  • Like 1

No, it's not obtainable, at least not for everyone. Just wanted you all to be cautious, cause accidentally letting allied npc to die locks platinum. 

This bug occured in first area, so even if i restore saves (i got plenty, trust me) i'd have to do all other regions on 100%. I think the reason is that no one stated that clearly when I started playing. I heard that lot's of bugs involve graphic errors, and some minor issues, but nothing like this. 

I think they got to be responsible for what they sell, and should work on solutions, but we still have maaaaaaany unsolved issues. 

Edited by motojontko

Help - with the new DLC the max power level has been raised to 427. I am stuck on power level 409. I understand the remaining 18 nodes are part of the DLC... and I can't seem to unlock them. Therefore, it looks like this means I now cannot obtain mastery points (or the plat) unless I buy the DLC. Have I got this right?

12 minutes ago, GuzzaGaming said:

Help - with the new DLC the max power level has been raised to 427. I am stuck on power level 409. I understand the remaining 18 nodes are part of the DLC... and I can't seem to unlock them. Therefore, it looks like this means I now cannot obtain mastery points (or the plat) unless I buy the DLC. Have I got this right?

No, the nodes were released a few weeks before the DLC

• 4 weeks later...