laes9210

How to get Big Bully trophy?

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I had try many way to let other fall, but it doesn't work. Jump to others head, use :square: to push others or use :r2: grab them when jump, its all failed.

Is there any stable way to get this trophy? The character seems can't knock down by others. Just can only do it by the trap.

Edited by laes9210

23 minutes ago, laes9210 said:

I had try many way to let other fall, but it doesn't work. Jump to others head, use :square: to push others or use :r2: grab them when jump, its all failed.

Is there any stable way to get this trophy? The character seems can't knock down by others. Just can only do it by the trap.

It's practically bugged. Many people has had problems unlocking this as well as Stumble Chums, Big Tease etc. Just create a support ticket and they will most likely give it to you.

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Make sure to include your support ID that you can find in the profile tab of the in-game setting.

I have same problem, Big bully didn't pop for me

2 hours ago, chilly_schrimp said:

It's practically bugged. Many people has had problems unlocking this as well as Stumble Chums, Big Tease etc. Just create a support ticket and they will most likely give it to you.

https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Make sure to include your support ID that you can find in the profile tab of the in-game setting.

So, you mean that I send a request to them and they will help me get the trophy, right?

What should I write? Need any keyword to make them help?

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, laes9210 said:

So, you mean that I send a request to them and they will help me get the trophy, right?

What should I write? Need any keyword to make them help?

Yes they will unlock it for you. Just write that you have problem unlocking it and that you have made other players fall over several times and it hasn’t unlocked. You usually don’t even have to provide any proof.

Edit: Sorry for the late reply.

Edited by chilly_schrimp